or Connect

Posts by Veridis

Here are photos with all 3 pieces worn. Thank you all for providing feedback, I am deeply grateful!      
 I think I used this method (black line) to check. Found this photo from an old forum thread. I will check again when I get home!For lapel width, I wanted 2.75" because it is around the mid-point between the suit opening and the jacket shoulder, which I believe is the "normal" width without being narrow or wide. I personally prefer a narrower lapel so anything wider than halfway to the shoulder looks weird to me. My measurements are 16.25" shoulders and 33" chest.    The...
Any comments on the lapel size? It would be much appreciated!
Hello Everyone! I would really appreciate it if you could share some thoughts on my new suit.   This is my second 3pc suit, but the first one that I made at a brick and motar MTM tailor that is highly regarded locally. It costs me about 1200USD (in Singapore). The suit is fully canvassed and partially lined. Just for reference, I am around 5'3", 115lbs.   Some of my thoughts:   First, the armholes are not low but they could be higher. What do you guys...
Bump, anyone?
Just bought my first leather bag in very dark brown and I was stupid enough to polish it like I do my shoes. I used the AE cleaner conditioner and walnut premium polish cream. A few days later I read that you shouldn't use shoe polish on leather bags, so I used the AE cleaner conditioner again to try rub off the walnut polish. However, there are still traces of walnut polish on the bag. What should I do?
  I also posted a while back that I wear both 7D in cliftons and strand. And dood, where do you get the money to buy so many shoes?? My excuse is that I do not live in the US and so am buying as much as I can.. lol.
  The nice thing about Blucher/derby shoes is that they have a lot of room for adjustment. I'm a small guy with size 7D and 6.5E feet, and the Clifton in 7D is a little loose for me but that is fixed by tying a little tighter. For reference I wear 7D in the 5 last (Park ave, Strand..)
Actually, the top and bottom shoes are brand new. The walnut strands do not have any edge dressing on them (look  closely at the tips, they are scruffed up). I bought a bottle of chilli edge dressing but they turned out to be totally empty, so I have to buy another bottle..   What I did was to use AE's cleaner conditioner, let it dry for 10mins, then AE Premium polish in walnut spread evenly and then brushed. At the end I used a cloth to rub circles around the shoes to...
  Call the factory outlets, they may still have your size in seconds!