or Connect

Posts by omacaco

I only have one suit so I can't really compare from one to the other.I suspect the problem for me is the jacket sleeves are a bit too long (they go down to where my thumb starts as opposed to the suggestion of the bone bump on the pink side of the wrist) but the tailor at the place I bought the suit refuses to pull them in because he kept telling me they are fine. It's in the cleaner at the moment so I can't take a picture. It could be OCD but it's not just 1.16 of an...
What is the best way to keep dress shirt cuffs aligned with the arms of the suit jacket so you can keep the right amount of cuff showing? I find myself readjusting very very, often.
What is the best way to keep dress shirt cuffs aligned with the arms of the suit jacket so you can keep the right amount of cuff showing? I find myself readjusting very very, often.
By that reasoning couldn't you solve bubbling just by using a really hot iron, which I was under the impression once it started bubbling it couldn't be undone.   I work at a funeral home, which means black suit, while moving flowers, which get everything dirty from the pollen, and doing funerals in dirty cemeteries, (it's all dirt here, none of those pretty grass ones you guys have in the movies)   Probably. The place I bought it from was a little shop and I...
The reason I'm as concerned and paranoid as I am is because I got a (admittedly really cheap, around €100) suit in March, and it started bubbling around August with about 4 trips to the cleaners, now in October I am embarrassed to wear it, though I don't have much choice as it's currently my only suit. I was looking to spend €300 - €400 on a decent one, and hoping it will last much longer. I'm not expecting the world (and I don't much trust the shops around here to have...
While browsing these forums I've seen lots of people say how much they loathe fused suits, but the fact of the matter is, it's just about all I can afford at this point, so please don't take this thread as an opportunity to talk about how horrible fused suits are and how inevitable bubbling is. Now, on to the main event!   I need to wear a suit for most of my job, but it's just a part of the job that it's going to get dirty, meaning somewhat regular visits to the dry...