or Connect

Posts by kentyman

Ugh, I'm feeling the same thing. How do y'all size compared to other loafers, or any other last really?
 Possibly interested in this? http://www.styleforum.net/t/163864/wolverine-1000-mile-boot-review/6585#post_7321696
 Yes, many people.
 They have the uppers made, but they haven't constructed the whole shoe just yet. Enjoy them!
It all depends. I have Oak Street Trench Boots and Wolverine McCleans, both in Brown Chromexcel, and only the Oak Streets have any veins. Other than the price tag, nothing about the Oak Streets scream higher quality.
 Thanks for the help. I was actually a little overwhelmed trying to find the right size and color from all the options on the last site, so I went ahead and contacted the first one. They were nice enough to do a one-off order with only $3 shipping. They say the boots laces are 65 inches, for future reference.
 Nice, thank you for this. Unfortunately, they charge $11.96 for shipping, which is twice what the laces cost in the first place!
Got the double soled trench boots from Bonobos. Wearing for the first time today and quite pleased with them:     I'm thinking of putting leather laces on instead. Can anybody recommend where to get some? Thoughts on the correct length?
For those that aren't familiar with all the Brooks Brothers (BB) and Ralph Lauren (RL) models, here are the ones I know of. I've linked to their respective websites if possible. Feel free to let me know of any additions or corrections and I can try to keep it up-to-date. Also, if you know which last a given RL model is on, let me know and I'll add it. I'm not positive about the links with question marks; please let me know if you can confirm.   Brooks...
 Brooks Brothers says they're leather lined. Regardless, I'll make a new post that includes them and start editing that from now on. Thanks.