or Connect

Posts by CiaoEros

Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart For those who travel frequently....how easy it is to withdraw cash with a USA atm card? I was thinking of bringing a decent amount in cash, but in case I needed more paper notes what are the options for getting it? Really easy. If you have a Bank of America acct. you can withdraw w/o fees from any BNP atms in Paris or any place in France.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel here is my eric glennie cocktail cuffs shirt: looks cool... luv the texture and fabric
wow... seems like an 80's jacket...
Quote: Originally Posted by LesterSnodgrass Whether you need a master tailor or not might be in dispute. But if you need a great tailor in SF, see Victor. He is next door to Wilkes Bashford and was recommended to me by WB to do alterations on a Zegna suit I picked up at La Rosa Vintage in Haight Ashbury. The suit was originally sold at WB. He ain't cheap but he did a total trouser rebuild and some waist suppression, etc., for me and turned it out in...
A. Testoni www.testoni.com
USPS Priority. Always fast and usually the cheapest. Not a big difference than USPS First Class. UPS's tracking is great! Fedex just too expensive....
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart So me and the soon-to-be Mrs Awesome are going on our honeymoon at end of the year....5 days in Rome, 5 in Paris, then 4 in London. Any travel tips for that time of year in those places? What's the weather like? Most importantly, what kind of shoes are good to pack, not good to bring? Is the weather poor enough to make it a good idea to leave any good shoes at home? Just how expensive is to eat decently in...