or Connect

Posts by battmest

How on earth did you get vans for 10 and jp for 30? Shit's baller yo.
Fucking hipsters.
Thanksgiving with the fam. First contribution here as well.         Hipster ass haircut Oliver Peoples Plebe Card Plebe Shirt PBJ White's Cousins' new Rescue Pup
Thanks for the responses guys. I was definitely eyeing epaulet and will check out Howard yount for sure.As I stated, looking for versatile, most likely basic/staple fabric trousers/slacks, hopefully below 250, but knowing me I'll go up to 300 if I find something I like.Thanks again.
Ahah, it's wonderful is it not?   It's a shame that even at discount, the merch is still painfully expensive. Yeah, I was pretty much leaning towards navy and charcoal as well.   I realize this is probably a bad and most likely stupid analogy, but is there any gateway-type company for trousers and slacks -- like with raw denimz, most people start with A.P.C., very classic, relatively easy to procure (not really an issue with my locale), pretty moderately priced,...
It kinda feels like Daddy just hit Mommy at the dinner table... no?   I just assumed stiches had an office job where he was on the computer screwing around a lot... but he does seem to post round the clock. I did find his bit about shorting a jacket from the shoulder, saying that the sleeve is usually pitched this way or that, to be particularly useful and up his alley.     I'm gonna commission someone to take some pics of me one of these days to...
Hello MC'ers   I need to start delving into a little more proper attire and branching out in my style. In light of recent employment, I could stand to upgrade to a few things. I've got a variety of very casual--but very simple-- sport shirts and oxfords... But, I'm wondering what brands of trouser / slack I should look at. Specifically, in the "below 250 range" and something with a slim, modern cut. The only way I'd consider going above 250 -- this is my first pair...
When I tried on the 510, I was amazed how baggy it was. I went with PBJ 007 instead. I do believe samurais will shink an incredible amount with an initial hot soak or two. The nice thing about unsanforized denim is that if you're careful you can control the shrinkage in certain places and tweak the fit a bit...
Nice, Gurr -- are those a double sole?? Really hoping my Brown SDs come in the darker midsole like yours, but in the pics they look very beefy....
Haha, why am I not surprised that the timing gap is freakishly accurate? I ordered a week and a half after you (sept 17) and have another week and a half to go. Sorry to hear about the storm Can't wait to see em when you can share. Cheers.