or Connect

Posts by Nickolas

Glad to stumble across this thread, was actually just about to buy 2-4 pairs of AE off ebay about 5 mins prior!   Interested in the following:      Fifth Ave: Black Calf      Park Ave: Black Calf      Park Ave: Walnut Calf (this the typical walnut? looks like the waxy rugged leather in their "rough" line)      Strand: Walnut Calf      Strand: Brown Shell Cordovan   ALL size 7.5 E or 7.5 EE not sure if those even come in EE though.   Please PM me...
      Will do, thanks.   Also, happy to report that the interview went great. I cannot thank everyone who replied to my questions enough to adequately show my appreciation. I am definitely looking forward to using the forums more in the future, as it is a valuable resource and the members are a wealth of knowledge. I am well versed in researching data online and searching for information on forums. I always make sure to search for readily available information before...
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Are these options any more bearable? Avoiding the light blue shirt this time if possible as this will be the second interview and I wore a light blue shirt to the first, so I would prefer to go with a different color shirt while at the same time keeping it professional.  
I think you're right about the solid navy blue however, especially after seeing this blue one with the white shirt. I think I'm going to go check another store or two and see what I can find.
I know this camera takes pretty bad quality pictures but how do these options look? That is NOT the same suit as before but the other pinstripe suit I will be wearing is at the tailor. I thought this suit jacket was closer to the other grey suit when I put it in the picture but now that I compare the other picture it looks much lighter. So I apologize for throwing it off with that light grey, try to imagine the darker suit from before...    
Buying another tie is absolutely an option, buying another suit on the other hand is not as easy... what would you suggest?
Just tried to post additional pictures but I get a message reading that the post is being held for moderator approval. Is this because of the number of pictures in the the reply or possibly the time between posts?   Maybe this will work...  
That picture was taken with a relatively poor quality camera, my apologies, are these better?               I would not have trouble picking up another tie if neither seem to match the suit of course...
I have attempted to post this as a new topic but after searching around on the forums, this would appear the more fitting location for this. Also, the new topic requires moderation approval and as I am in a bit of a hurry then this might be quicker anyway. So moderators, feel free to delete either/or as you see fit.   The question is which tie would be most appropriate for an interview with this grey pinstripe suit and a white shirt? This is in the financial services...
Have an interview coming soon and would appreciate any feedback on which tie to wear with this pinstripe suit and a white shirt. In the picture with three ties I have eliminated the middle tie as a choice. The picture with the white shirt is the shirt I plan on wearing and that is not a vest but is the same yellow tie, untied, that is in the other picture. The suit is the same one in both pictures as well. Someone else suggested the yellow one because it shows energy to...