or Connect

Posts by Josteinbk

This thread might belong in the travel section of the forum. Could someone move it?
Hello!   I've read the other threads about Rome, but most of them seems to be outdated or lacking information.    I am visiting Rome late june and I was hoping to do some shopping. Being a student I'm not looking to do my shopping at Valentino, Battistoni, Gucci or the likes. I was hoping someone could recommend some moderately priced shops (around the price point of Suit Supply). I am looking to purchase belts, ties, pocket squares, shoes, shirts, a double-breasted...
Hello!   I am a size 9 in Loake Cannon, which uses the Capital last. This surprised me, as I have never used anything other than 9.5 and 10.    I am about to purchase a pair of Loake shoes that uses the 024 last. This is, according to Pediwear, "slightly on the generous side", and they believe "an average foot will need a reduction in size by a half".   This sounds strange to me, as 8.5 would be far from my usual size. Would anyone happen to know if you really have...
This might not be the right thread, but I am quite new to SF and I have a hard time navigating the forum.   I am looking for a proxy who could ship items from the US to Norway for me. The items are from J. Crew Factory, and has to be ordered while the Black Friday sale still lasts. Send me a message if you could be so kind. I will of course pay.
Okay, thank you!   I am 6ft3in and 188 lbs. I guess I should go for slim fit medium then?   Oh, by the way, could someone offer proxy services to Norway?
Hello!   I'm looking to purchase a few shirts from J. Crew Factory. However, I cannot try them on as I live in Norway. The size guide on their webpage does not help me at all, and in my experience getting an answer on e-mail could take several days.   Could someone provide me with measurements of one of their shirts? Preferably one in large or medium.   I am also looking for a proxy, and I need it today, Black Friday. Contact me in my inbox or in this...
Thanks for your suggestions SHS. That said, the reason why I want a new pocket square is basically that I have to wear a suit, and I am lacking pocket squares.   The pocket square does not have to have anything to do with the national day in specific, I'm not looking for a flag or anything. I'm just looking for a pocket square that would fit with a charcoal suit. I suppose I shouldn't have mentioned that part at all, as I can see how it might be confusing.
I can, and prefer, to purchase over the internet :)
I need a new pocket square for the norwegian national day, 17th of May. I am not willing to spend more than around $20-30 this time, I'll rather get something of higher quality (or whatever it is you pay for, I mean, it's not like it can be worn out or anything) later. But for now, I need to find something quick.   It will be worn with a suit in this exact colour:    Could anyone suggest a colour or pattern? Or even link me directly to something that would...
Hello!   I am not quite sure if this is the right category, feel free to move it should it be misplaced.   I am looking for a pair of bucks. It will be my first pair, and I would prefer them to cost between 200 and 300 USD. They will mostly be used with jeans, sometimes chinos.    I've been looking at Mark McNairy and Sanders, and I've found several models I like. However, they are a bit too expensive, at least for my first pair. I'll add some pictures below....