or Connect

Posts by sklark23

It is a clicker press. It is a hydraulic press used to cut leather using dies.
Huh, really? I wasn't going to vote and just hold out to see who wins but this makes me kind of want to vote now. Will mull this over
I have been saying this since day one of the 1035. The disproportion is terrible
  Bison
Wanted to give Guy and Fok a bit shout out for their work in getting my bison boots from the first GMTO fixed. Appreciate the help guys
Canadian Galway all the way   Moose and Italian calf?
Perfect, works for me
By directly referencing a specific goodyear welt process, I assume it will be with gemming (glued canvas ribbon)
Nah I got the cotton chinos. The other pairs I had are the old indigo wool trousers. The chinos have a low rise and run TTS, the old indigo wool I went with the normal vanity size of 32 and they fit absolutely perfect. I bought two pairs because I liked them so much. I wear one very rough and the other I use for the office. I just dry cleaned the rough pair and they have slight fading.
I still love your stuff Mauro and I agree that the couple bad eggs ruined it. WvG is still alive and well on reddit. If it makes you feel any better, I was banned from that sub after the whole ordeal. On a lighter note, I tried to get that cow print made and then realized it was on your site but I missed the size small, anyone want to get rid of theirs? Please