or Connect

Posts by sklark23

The nap on a pair of Viberg monkey boots I bought     It is like petting my dog
I ended up having to ban him as I gave him a warning about spam, then he tried doing it under new accounts which I have filtered so they never hit the new page. He then went back and posted again under his normal account and got the ban.
My incredible excitement was met with utter disappointment today. The Carminas I ordered during the sale were cancelled. Apparently a glitch in the system and they just got back to me about it today. Crushing.
Hmmm so I see my competition on the upcoming releases haha. I am the same though except I do go down to the 7 on the 2030
Any update Guy on the 110 last GMTO?
It was a tad snug (nothing uncomfortable) the first couple weeks but since that point have been very very comfortable. They are ice mocha cxl. I wear medium and light weight smartwool socks with them.
7.75 Brannock 7.5 Barrie/trubalance 7 for the 2030
All good, I am waiting for a plain toe cordovan release from Viberg. I have enough cap toe boots
haha tifosi convincing everyone they are not a size 8. These are not the boots you are looking for.   But in all seriousness most people do go barrie sizing. I am one of the odd ones that goes full size down on the 2030 even with wide feet
Wasn't the leather like 98% of the reason for this make up?