or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson You had trouble finding good food, or you had trouble finding good food in a restaurant you were comfortable eating at? Because I've ventured down to C-town a couple times and that's where I have had some of the best meals since moving here. But I wouldn't exactly say I was comfortable at the restaurant. Nawwwmean? Now we're talking. Do share.
^ We just had this discussion in (now two) threads. Chinese in Chi-town is emphatically... mediocre. Favorite book on food is Liebling's "Between Meals". Where the "Between" came from, I'm not sure. Matt and Vox, I have had trouble finding my way through the fog in Chinese cuisine. The cuisine is so different from ours that it's hard to guess what to have, and servers tend to give terrible recommendations because they either try to pander to Western tastes or just...
Yes, you're right--just checked. The waist is about 2" more than my BL.
I kinda like the shotgun brogue above. Re: antiquing, also chat with Rider.
Wow, that's some kickass suppression. Also, this measures very similar to BL. Have they really slimmed PL down that much? Good to know for the future.
Wow, nope: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...f_total_troops
Isn't the Guard the largest standing army in the world?
Is it pinned to the mannequin?? Edit: in the third to last picture?
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds in NY. "Grave Digger, if you dig my grave, can you make it shallow, so that I can feel the rain?"
^ You should clarify if the length is from BOC. (I am guessing not.)