or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

Quote: Originally Posted by Sebastian You bound yourself with the black pinstripe. Black shoes are the only solution here IMO. +1
A picture from a previous year: http://tusb.stanford.edu/DSC04371.jpg Not a tux in sight.
Quote: Originally Posted by maxxed Heres the lie: "You're not gonna believe this, but I just ran into over here, and he's offered me a job at his office! He wants me to come in and talk with the partners next week! Could you help and send me my suit, shirt....etc" Fedex solves the problem easily, IMO. Won't work. She knows damn well I'm not interviewing for jobs until November. That's just how it works in...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Don't do the Blue Blazer, IMO. Lets take that out of the equation, then.
That would an extreme case of "the kindness of strangers". I am a (slim) 38S. Rather, I should say that I fit into a RLBL 38S well. The measurements of my suit are: Chest: 39.5 Shoulders: 18 Back: 28 Waist: 35 Sleeve: 22.5 Inseem: 12 Thigh: 11 Leg opening: 8.5
I am currently away from home with hardly any clothes; I left thinking I would be away for a week and ended up away for six. I just got invited to a formal this coming Saturday night but have nothing to wear !! Some info first: the formal is for graduating seniors at a local university (the good one, not Berkeley). It will be held at the De Young Museum in SF. I have no idea what the girl is wearing, but she told me I can wear a potato sack for all she cares. A...
Of the more expensive ones, Sharp's is my favorite scrub and Sisheido for men my favorite foaming wash. On the cheaper end, I like Neutragena's scrubs and washes for men, and their face soap bar is even better. I also like the St. Ives scrub mentioned above (and Walmart makes a good clone). Girliest SF post yet.
Yes, the bar will sort of drag along your shins. Usually, I wear long socks when I deadlift to avoid getting bloody shins.
Quote: Originally Posted by coatandthai I'm 220 lbs with about 6% body fat. I have an 11" drop between chest and waist. Holy sh*t.
+1. Slight slant.