or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

I know this topic interests a lot of folks here, so I thought I'd post this... Quote: Taxation and International Migration of Superstars: Evidence from the European Football Market by Henrik Kleven, Camille Landais, Emmanuel Saez - #16545 (LS PE) Abstract: This paper analyzes the effects of top earnings tax rates on the international migration of top football players in Europe. We construct a panel data set of top earnings tax rates, football...
I like to take my time and explore my options.
Your poal is confoosing.
NBER puts videos up from its summer conferences. The ones on econometrics should fit the bill.
Macroeconomic shocks suck.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Neopolitan - Nella's, Spacca Napoli (Nella's is the original chef from SN, is bigger, closer to downtown, and less crowded) Thin crust "midwestern" - Bricks - great ingredients and flavors, if you can tolerate a thin crust pizza cut like a tic-tac-toe board. Deep Dish - Pequod's.. no other. I'm not sure why, but I didn't like Nella's as much as SN. At Bricks, I think you can just ask them to cut it...
^^ You sound really important.
I think there was a study on the UCs a while back that found that graduation rates of minorities went up after affirmative action was struck down. To me, this seems like a substantially more important and interesting effect.
Repeating myself, but Spacca Napoli > Pizza DOC >>>> Anything else I've had in Chicago.
Shirt: JCrew Belt: Facconable Trousers: Iris Tailors, Singapore Shoes: PRL