or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

Your poal is confoosing.
NBER puts videos up from its summer conferences. The ones on econometrics should fit the bill.
Macroeconomic shocks suck.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Neopolitan - Nella's, Spacca Napoli (Nella's is the original chef from SN, is bigger, closer to downtown, and less crowded) Thin crust "midwestern" - Bricks - great ingredients and flavors, if you can tolerate a thin crust pizza cut like a tic-tac-toe board. Deep Dish - Pequod's.. no other. I'm not sure why, but I didn't like Nella's as much as SN. At Bricks, I think you can just ask them to cut it...
^^ You sound really important.
I think there was a study on the UCs a while back that found that graduation rates of minorities went up after affirmative action was struck down. To me, this seems like a substantially more important and interesting effect.
Repeating myself, but Spacca Napoli > Pizza DOC >>>> Anything else I've had in Chicago.
Shirt: JCrew Belt: Facconable Trousers: Iris Tailors, Singapore Shoes: PRL
B&S?
I often eat it on its own with some balsamic, vinegar, and plenty of black pepper. Sometimes I add some chopped radish. Once, I had leftover lamb that I dropped in and it made for a fun salad. Enjoy!