or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

No, but my ex bought me one for my birthday, then dumped me before deliveries began. I am not sure what she's doing with the deliveries given that she doesn't know how to cook.
Second (and thirding) recommendations for cod, tilapia, and halibut.
Pleasure meeting you, gentlemen. Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Fun time, kaxixi and Jodum are good guys. Unfortunately, the talent was underwhelming. Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson That kaxixi is one good lookin little devil, ain't he? (no homo) Uh, thanks. Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Sorry I didn't make it fellas. Got out of work early and took the...
What do you look like? Or... What are you wearing?
Cool. Will come late.
Beef and Lamb Kabobs 1 lb lean ground beef, veal, or bison 1 lb ground lamb 1 bunch parsley (either type) 1/2 package TJ's pine nuts* 2-4 cloves garlic 1/2 medium onion 1/4 cup or so olive oil 1 teaspoon turmeric 2 teaspoons ground cumin Salt and black pepper to taste (approximately 1 tsp salt 1. Combine all ingredients other than the ground meats in a food processor and blend until they form a smooth paste 2. Combine oily paste with ground beef and mix...
I didn't realize it had a high burning point. I use coconut oil for this, but it imparts a flavor that isn't always appropriate.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Sure, but it is really simple. Clean the crabs. Dredge in flour. Season with salt and piment d'Espelette. Cook in a hot pan with grapeseed oil. Once they are cooked, season again with salt and piment d'Espelette. Pour out the oil andd put a few tablespoons of butter in the hot pan. Wait until it colors. Add a few tablespoons of lemon juice, and about a tablespoon of capers. Swirl around a bit. Stir in a...
Yes, I agree. I have a dark brown ribbon belt with stripes that I've posted on WAYRN and couple of times, but it doesn't look great. Maybe one with a navy stripe but a different base color (e.g., green?).
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 why not go with the no belt look? I never really liked that.