or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

Quote: Originally Posted by Valor I will trade SAT tutoring for your daughter(valued at 150$/hr) in exchange for some shirts! Is your daughter also up for grabs, or just shirts?
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Did Gnatty's quip go over your head? Oh snap, no. I just didn't see it.
Page 2, and still no jokes about inflation and a weak dollar?
Check the thread on ethnic restaurants.
Its texture is completely different from rice. It may work in pilaf-like things, but it'd be strange as a risotto, IMO. My aunt makes a good tabouli salad with quinoa.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Lebanon is on my Must Visit Someday list. From all accounts it is quite spectacular. But, like Bosnia, Afghanistan and Mozambique .... I think I'm going to wait a while before booking the family vacation. Here is a photo I took last summer on a drive along the northern border of Israel with Lebanon. You can see the border fence in the background, behind the vinyard. Beyond that is Lebanon. Even from the...
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Which one is you? Those trousers are a bit short, even by SF standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius ...and they have secret meetings to control the world. Though I have yet to be invited Smalltimer. Quote: Originally Posted by alan ... Quote: Originally Posted by alan ... Quote: Originally Posted by philosophe Alan, thanks for your posts. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano FYI. One of the women I'm dating right now... I like posts that begin this way.
Oh, and please, lets be clear: the "recipe" was simply a recounting of what I'd done, with little to no guidance or knowledge!