or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

Roasted Vegetable Soup 4 zucchini, diced coarsely 1 tomato, cut into wedges 1/2 onion, cut into wedges* 1 bell pepper, cut into wedges* 4 cloves garlic, peeled 2 liters vegetable stock 1 package mushrooms, quartered Olive oil as needed *(Is wedge the right word? We're talking long and thin slices.) 1. Coat vegetables in olive oil, place on roasting pan, and roast under the broiler until edges turn brown 2. Meanwhile, bring vegetable stock and mushrooms...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Awesome picture too. Got a bigger version? Thanks. Go here and click on actions->view all sizes. You should be able to download a larger version.
Ladakh (posted a while back on WAYWN):
Jerusalem:
Rome:
Miami: Salt Lake:
That looks delicious. Thanks for posting and congratulations.
I really enjoyed the national art museum, not so much because of the art, but because the selection is telling. Also, drink lots of coffee, and eat plenty of pho.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Neopolitan - Nella's, Spacca Napoli (Nella's is the original chef from SN, is bigger, closer to downtown, and less crowded) Thin crust "midwestern" - Bricks - great ingredients and flavors, if you can tolerate a thin crust pizza cut like a tic-tac-toe board. Deep Dish - Pequod's.. no other. I'm not sure why, but I didn't like Nella's as much as SN. At Bricks, I think you can just ask them to cut it...
Repeating myself, but Spacca Napoli > Pizza DOC >>>> Anything else I've had in Chicago.