or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

Except that for this shoe, the website advises "Tip: Buy 1/2 size smaller than your normal size."
How wide do these fit? Can you compare with AE? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat Well, if they REALLY go at each other, this is a good way for third parties to assess their nuclear capabilities. This was funny.
Preparation suggestions welcome. Beef is pasture raised, in case that has an impact on your suggestions.
How many boring women did you marry?
EFE / HEBRON The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs, Trinidad Jimenez, has been greeted with boos and insults today by a group of Jewish settlers in West Bank city of Hebron, on his second day visit to the area. Having visited a Palestinian school and visit some historic streets of this city rebuilt by the Spanish Cooperation Agency, Jimenez was insulted by at least a dozen settlers who crossed out "anti-Semitic", "nazi" and being a person "hates Israel." Those who...
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy how do you figure? you invest $10 that you've paid taxes on, make $5 in cap gains ... you haven't paid taxes on the cap gains, right? as for the estate tax ... that's a huge red herring. the tax isn't being paid by the person who earned the money (duh, he's DAID). it's being paid by whatever member of the lucky sperm club is going to be spending it ... without having done a lick of work to earn it. it's like winning the...
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy i know these are articles of conservative faith, but i have never really understood why. it seems to me that conservatives, above anyone else, should be in favor of a tax policy that favored income earned by productive labor, rather than just sitting around. It's just a weird double tax (you tax both as income already).
Even the highest estimates of the externalities of Gasoline don't approach 300%. Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma ... blablabla Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma I like 10-11 a lot. And I was about ready to vote for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Milpool I generally don't like it when companies donate to any causes, whether or not I support the cause. In my mind, that money should go to shareholders, employees, or to providing better value to customers. But, as a realist, I see the reasons why companies donate. Don't know about CFA, but In and Out is private.