or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I am at just under 300 pounds - 8 reps, 3 sets. I don't plan on trying to get any more than 300, I've had that as a goal for a long time. Jesus, GT. That's impressive.
I am looking for a medium brown dress belt, 32-33inches long. My only requirements are that the buckle be simple (I prefer but don't insist on silver), and that the leather be high quality. Please PM if you have anything that fits the bill. Thank you.
I've got the Weber, too. Pretty convenient.
Check the thread on ethnic restaurants.
Its texture is completely different from rice. It may work in pilaf-like things, but it'd be strange as a risotto, IMO. My aunt makes a good tabouli salad with quinoa.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano FYI. One of the women I'm dating right now... I like posts that begin this way.
Oh, and please, lets be clear: the "recipe" was simply a recounting of what I'd done, with little to no guidance or knowledge!
I did not bother crisping the skin. I will try next time. I bet that really improves the texture.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Also, any way of turning this into something sweet? I need a replacement for my morning oatmeal. Maybe, but instead, consider adding a handful of slivered almonds to your oatmeal? It'll taste better and give you the same or better nutritional benefits as switching grains.
I love Third Rail. They serve Intelligentsia and Stumptown.