or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

I've got the Weber, too. Pretty convenient.
Check the thread on ethnic restaurants.
Its texture is completely different from rice. It may work in pilaf-like things, but it'd be strange as a risotto, IMO. My aunt makes a good tabouli salad with quinoa.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano FYI. One of the women I'm dating right now... I like posts that begin this way.
Oh, and please, lets be clear: the "recipe" was simply a recounting of what I'd done, with little to no guidance or knowledge!
I did not bother crisping the skin. I will try next time. I bet that really improves the texture.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Also, any way of turning this into something sweet? I need a replacement for my morning oatmeal. Maybe, but instead, consider adding a handful of slivered almonds to your oatmeal? It'll taste better and give you the same or better nutritional benefits as switching grains.
I love Third Rail. They serve Intelligentsia and Stumptown.
Search for "Manton cooking class". He took several and documented them on here. I don't know how advanced you are. Manton appears to have known how to cook better than most even before he took those classes. I imagine someone less skilled might look for different classes.
I have never cooked in a Tagine. I am only posting to say that I recently saw them for sale for reasonable prices at Ikea, of all places.