or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

So I shouldn't have high expectations for the liver either? Shit.
I attempted to cook a beef kidney this morning. I browned it with onion, shallot, and garlic in coconut oil, then added chicken stock and a splash of wine to braise. It came out tasting like upscale barn. I have another beef kidney in the freezer so would love some advice on how to make this thing. If you don't have any, I will cook it up for my friend's dog.
Puttanesca may be a poor choice for a date, unless you have some reason to doubt her fidelity.
PG, what color/material is your belt? Thanks.
^ The yoghurt goes in the slow cooker or is reserved on the side for the cucumber "raita"/salad?
This cow was raised entirely without antibiotics. I was unable to get the cheeks this time, but the farmer said he'll ask the butcher he uses whether this is an option next time I order. Any suggestions on what to do with the kidneys? I have, probably, 2 lbs!
I forgot to write that I made the roast duck and it came out amazing. I got it to fit in the slow cooker by removing the drumsticks, which I froze in anticipation of the confit, though my butchering was a bit sloppy. I laid the rest on top of a bed of onion, cabbage, and turnips to keep it above the liquid, but by the time I got home from work, the whole damn thing had practically confitted in its own fat. I reserved the fat for the future confit, trimmed the meat off...
DTO, you don't look as much like PG as you did in the last batch of photos.
^ Winner of best recipe. Runner up: Quote: Originally Posted by ysb don't forget you can make "special" butter in your crockpots 4 sticks of butter 1 oz plant material of your choice (finely ground) simmer on low (don't let it get above 212F) for at least 4 hrs, you can go up to 12-24 hours. *you can also add a cup or two of water to make sure that the boiling temp of the mixture doesn't get above 212. if you do this after you strain...
Vox, that DB is off the hook. Haven't posted in a while. Here's a look that's very similar to one I posted in the Fall. Jacket: Singapore bespoke linen Tie: Scabal PS: R Talbott linen Shirt: Kent Wang linen/cotton blend Belt: Abboud Trousers: Singapore bespoke Socks: R Talbott wool blend Shoes: Guido Mocasines, Buenos Aires And one sans censoring...