or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

You'll be glad it's not black. If you could post measurements of that Hickey suit in this or the other thread, that'd be great--still hoping someone will post 'em.
^ I'm not sure if this is a real problem or an accounting "mistake": our statistics don't account for intangibles that are produced here, but are difficult to count. But I don't know a thing about this--I can't do macro to save my life.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba found this one, its linen with patch pockets 3-2 roll. Niice. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr Dont really care that much more just interested. So those have nothing to do with ab work? what would be some Oblique exercises? only one I know of is those plate bends when u take a 45 in one hand standing and kind of bend to the side (dont seem to do shit though, kinda a waste of time). Obliques are on the side... the exercise you describe is an oblique exercise, but the muscle group you describe is not...
It's a double whammy. First, you're not helping the people who really need it. Second, you're diverting resources from the private sector to the public. The first point is obvious, the second less so (and was why I asked Matt if he'd read the WSJ piece, because it's well articulated there).
A friend from Rome recommended it. Also looking forward to it.
Cool--you beat me to my next recommendation. Murphy's slides really seem to have clarified the discussion.
Matt, have you seen Becker and Murphy's opinion piece in the WSJ?
The US is by far the greatest producer of intellectual property and, more generally, human capital in the world. This is something that's hard to quantify, and it's not my area of expertise, so I can't really expound on this further. However, I'd say the most important thing that's made in the US these days is "ideas". And HSM. UNION MADE. Quote: Originally Posted by oman and let's not even talk about the quality of crack Oh man, I...
I used to make holes in my belts with a hot nail. You can try this, but don't hold the nail in your hand (use pliers) or it will be hard to attain the desired level of refinement.