or Connect

Posts by kaxixi

I bought a Loro Piana suede belt from eBay that is both a different color and different size than I expected. Anyone interested? See attached photo for more accurate representation of the color. The belt probably measures just over 30" (see updated measurements below).
Title says it all. Just purchased the AE Malvern in my usual size. The online reviews suggest it runs narrow. Wanted to check in with folks I trust more before adjusting the order a size up. Thanks!
Are these still available? Thanks.
Except that for this shoe, the website advises "Tip: Buy 1/2 size smaller than your normal size."
How wide do these fit? Can you compare with AE? Thanks.
Preparation suggestions welcome. Beef is pasture raised, in case that has an impact on your suggestions.
I thought the medical consensus had shifted against recommending margarine?
What're your favorite wines that Trader Joe's carries?
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I am at just under 300 pounds - 8 reps, 3 sets. I don't plan on trying to get any more than 300, I've had that as a goal for a long time. Jesus, GT. That's impressive.
I am looking for a medium brown dress belt, 32-33inches long. My only requirements are that the buckle be simple (I prefer but don't insist on silver), and that the leather be high quality. Please PM if you have anything that fits the bill. Thank you.