Posts by kaxixi

Update: I was less happy w/ the second batch of shirts I ordered (after ~5 years). He seemed to have deviated a bit from the original pattern, and the shirts did not fit as well. Tough to fix given that I'm not in HK often. Oh well.
Elephant seems accurate. Thanks for all the feedback, including the criticism of the socks. Very helpful. Light grey trousers would be OK? I wasn't sure if they'd look too similar?
Just got these: What color/fabric trousers would you pair them with? I thought they looked good w/ blue/navy, but wasn't sure about grey, khaki, etc. Thoughts? Thanks!
Jacket: United Arrows Green Label (Japan) Scarf: H. Yount Shirt: J. Crew Trousers: J. Crew Shoes: Sargent Belt: EG Socks: Darn Tough
Suit: RL Black Label Tie: Paul Stuart Shirt: Venezia Boots: Peale for BB Scarf: Howard Yount Suit bag: Tumi Boots: Peale for BB Shades: Ray Ban Everything else; J. Crew
Anyone have up-to-date contact information for Mr. Tam? The email I have does not work anymore. Also, FWIW, I have been wearing his shirts for 5 years and have been very satisfied.
Claghorn, I'll pile on--that looks great. I had a rare chance to dress up the other day. RL Black Label suit, Kent Wang shirt, Paul Stuart tie, RL square
A friend is creating a batch of shirts to raise money for charity, and is looking to make them using a sustainable fabric (they'll be sewn here in the US to ensure good labor practices, too). He's looking for something simple, probably an oxford cotton, though he's open to alternatives. The key is to make something durable, attractive, and not-too-expensive. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Thanks, HF
What does one pair with these trousers? (Shoes are Peel for BB, trousers and shirt are J. Crew, sweater is Boss.)