or Connect

Posts by baseball07

I am in search of a 36R navy suit.  I am 5'8 135 and would prefer a slimmer cut.  I usually wear a 29 or 30 waist pant. Wool only. Note that the price was set at $100 just for a placeholder.
If I go up in size, I am afraid the shoulders will be too big.  The shoulder width right now seems good.  The sleeves are slightly short, but the white shirt I am wearing is slightly long so I think it gives it a worse effect.  I am thinking if I were to size up I would size up in a Lazio rather than a Napoli, since that is a slimmer cut than the Napoli and the shoulders will then be comparable.     I am not sure that I see the jacket being too short, the jacket ends...
Comments on the jacket fit would be appreciated.  I am normally a 36R (I am 5'8, 137 lbs) in many other suit brands, this is a 34R Napoli.  Overall the jacket feels good, the only thing I notice is that the arms holes feel a bit snug (or its that they fit perfect?).  I would be concerned if say I gained a little weight.  I am thinking to try a 36R, however I am concerned that the shoulder width would then become too big.  The shoulders here seem to be the correct width....
Perhaps a bit had to tell, but the pictures of both are attached.  The left is the plain blue, right is the Navy.  They both look and feel like great suits.  While I was intending on the Navy color, the plain blue looks pretty sharp in person.    
Thank you for the information, yes the Plain Blue perhaps can work for me but I'd prefer more of a darker color if possible.  There is a Blue Line Napoli herringbone suit that comes in a darker shade of Blue that I may try, looks like a nice shade of Navy.  I was looking for something plain but herringbone can work just as well.     http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-blue-herringbone/P4290NI.html?cgid=Suits&prefn1=lineID&prefv1=Blue%20Line
Hi, I am looking to get a solid Navy suit and have my eye on a SuitSupply suit in Plain Blue (Napoli or Lazio).  I am aware that this color is slightly lighter than a classic Navy suit, but I am wondering, for those of you who have it, would it be a good substitution for a traditional Navy color and how much lighter is it in person?  My job requires me to wear a suit maybe 5-10 times a year, and I would wear it a couple more times to weddings, other social events, etc.  It...
Thanks for the input.  Actually, it is a 9.5 US, pictures are a bit deceiving.  They actually look a little less pointy in this picture than in real life, I suppose I haven't embraced the longer modern look yet.  I own an almost identical pair of monk straps, but found these for a great price and had to buy them.  
Need another opinion.  These shoes may be on the edge of being too pointy, but I cannot tell.  
I am going to a church event and need help picking out a tie.  I will be wearing one of the four ties in the picture with a white shirt and the charcoal suit below.  Also what color pocket square for the selected tie?  Hard to see from the picture but the left-most tie is lavender, followed by black/pink stripe, bright pink, then blue pink...
Excellent condition, no scratches on front, very light scratches on back. Worn only a handful of times.  Will give you a new battery with it.