or Connect

Posts by diadem

And yet you get all prissy when we safely assume that a potential 3-pointer is much worse than LeBron's dunk given the game situation. I honestly should be baffled at how is this not getting through to you, but I know better at this point.  You're a lost cause.The hell is he supposed to do?  Say you're right? 
 Not 100%.  Love could've easily missed the lob.  LeBron could've been overly cocky trying to bring that in with one hand instead of going up with both hands.  Is LeBron dunking the shit out of the ball the worst case scenario for the Nets? Absolutely not.  With 40 seconds left and down 9, a 3-pointer would've cut the deficit to a 2-possession gap.  Instead, it's still a 3-possession game.  And you know this how?  Were you standing in the huddle when Lionel Hollins was...
Yes, it is too early because Love hasn't gotten rid of the ball yet. If Love sees Johnson stepping across the paint, what do you think he will do? He could still throw the lob, in which case Iso Joe could probably draw the charge, but will more likely end up on a poster on the ass-end of an and-1. Or he could hit Shumpert, either standing in the corner or cutting toward the basket for his own alley-oop. How are any of these outcomes better than what actually happened?The...
 This is horrible reasoning.  Battier doing something in another game in a completely different situation doesn't mean shit.  LeBron is sprinting full speed at the basket with a lob from K-Love coming in over his head, which resembles nothing in that YouTube vid you posted.   As much as you try to rationalize the distance needed to be covered, Johnson still needs to get to the other side of the basket and above the restricted circle in order to be able to contest that...
This is so off-base.  Watch it again.  If Joe Johnson shuffles "2 steps" (it would actually be way more than 2 steps, but I'll get to that later) to the other side of the paint to step in front of LeBron, that's a blocking foul, even if Johnson is able to get high enough to be outside of the restricted area circle (and most likely an and-1 with how strong LeBron is).  LeBron is already in the air by the time Johnson can get there if he was actually going to rotate.  And...
 Yes, bespoke shoe trees are not included in the price for Aurum MTO's.
idfnl probably had an aneurysm reading this.
Based on my latest correspondence with Antonio, the pricing is as follows: Standard MTO for shoes: €650 Aurum MTO for shoes: €1,100 Last modification and Goodyear-welted trial shoes (available for both standard and Aurum): €300 LuLu metal toe-taps: €50 3-piece bespoke shoe trees: €150 2-piece bespoke shoe trees: €120 Shipping (for me in NYC): €180 (this covered both the trial shoes and the final pair) A couple caveats -- I have no idea what the markups are for exotic...
 No, this doesn't sound right.  His standard line is handwelted, too. 
I love wholecuts.  My weird foot dimensions prohibit me from buying a RTW pair willy-nilly, though.  I will have to go the MTO route in the future.