or Connect

Posts by diadem

Kawhi's J was broken when he first came into the league. That wizard Chip Engelland worked his magic on him, though.
 I would go with Rudy, personally. He played for Team USA in the 2010 and 2014 FIBA tournaments and has a good rapport with Coach K. But yeah, there are definitely good wings still out there. Gordon Hayward is another guy who I think would fit better. Oh well.
Yeah, I mean, Brian Scalabrine could've taken that last spot and it wouldn't even matter. This team will run roughshod over everyone.   Can't wait to see Draymond set illegal screens and get into shoving matches with Euroleague scrubs. And then you'd have Boogie Cousins backing him up...Oh lawd, that'll be a sight to behold.   I also love watching Melo play international ball because he literally never steps inside the 3-point line. He just parks his ass on the...
Yo, @Steve B., time to change the thread title to 2016-2017.   The finalized 12-man roster for Team USA this summer for the Rio Olympics:   Player Team Kevin Durant Oklahoma City Thunder DeMarcus Cousins Sacramento Kings Draymond Green Golden State Warriors Klay Thompson Golden State Warriors Paul George Indiana Pacers DeMar DeRozan Toronto Raptors Kyle Lowry Toronto...
JR Smith signed an actual pipe.   http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2648291-jr-smith-signs-actual-pipe-for-fan-at-autograph-session-after-championship   Legend.
Brooklyn on the other hand has a ton of cap space now -- enough for 2 max contracts, although no high-profile FA's are in a hurry to sign with them. The days of Billy King doing whatever the fuck he pleases are gone now. Sean Marks came over from the San Antonio front office, so he most likely knows what he's doing and won't bet the farm on dinosaurs 3 seasons past their prime. Still, though, the Nets will be bad for the foreseeable future.
Thaddeus Young traded to Indiana for the 20th pick in the draft and a future 2nd-rounder. So the Pacers have a core of Jeff Teague, Monta Ellis, Paul George, and Thad Young now. Myles Turner is still young and can develop. That's a pretty decent squad that could make some noise in the East.
All the more relevant now that it appears the Knicks are on Dwight Howard's short list...
"BREAKING: Derrick Rose transferred from Cook County Hospital to New York Presbyterian."   Straight-up savages in the Bleacher Report comments...
Offseason shenanigans starting already:   Derrick Rose and Justin Holiday traded to the Knicks for Robin Lopez, Jerian Grant, and Jose Calderon.   Jeff Teague traded to the Pacers in a 3-team deal where George Hill is going to Utah and the Hawks are getting the 12th overall draft pick from Utah. This move is supposed to make it easier for ATL to re-sign Al Horford.