or Connect

Posts by diadem

Really like the look of this 4-button jacket more than the standard 6-button look.
I was gonna say Roger Goodell...and the law.   Anyway, Zach LaVine doing Zach LaVine things.   Here's Zach Lavine throwing it off the glass at the freethrow at the Seattle Pro-Am! I think he's doing his best Shaq 2006 All-Star game freethrow routine. @zachlavine8 @shaq #ballislife Shoutouts to @askalman for the video! A video posted by Ballislife (@ballislife) on Jul 24, 2015 at 10:30am PDT
 I would take the measurements with dress socks on. I did my measurements barefoot and I felt the fit of the trial pair was a little tight. Agree with the above post about trying to take a picture of each measurement you make, although this can get a bit cumbersome if you're flying solo. It's also a good idea to describe the general problems you have with RTW shoes.  For example, I have a very high instep and it's very troublesome when it comes to lacing up oxfords, so I...
He sends you some instructions with diagrams that are pretty easy to follow. I measured myself, but it's probably easier to have someone else measure you.Thanks for the insight. Yeah, I think my next order will be a pair of lazyman oxfords.
Cuttino Mobley had to retire from the NBA because of a heart condition. I dunno if playing in the Drew League is a good idea for him. Also, Michael Finley is in that vid at the end.
I would love a pair of lazyman oxfords, but I'm just worried about the longevity of the elastic. I have a high instep, so I think my feet would put more strain than most on the elastic every time I slip them on. Would Antonio or any local cobbler be able to replace the elastic after it gets too loose? Doesn't look like it to me because of the leather panels over the elastic, but maybe I'm wrong.
JJ Redick is the rat. Not even up for debate. Also, Matt Barnes wants to fight Serge Ibaka. Somebody make this happen now. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2528074-matt-barnes-says-he-wants-to-fight-serge-ibaka-while-on-sportsnation/
Yeah, I have no idea why I wrote SA when the ESPN feed even said Suns...Guess I was just expecting the worst from the evil empire that is the Spurs now.   Anyway, Ty Lawson was traded to the Rockets for Kostas, Pablo Prigioni, Joey Dorsey, Nick Johnson and a protected first rounder.
Mirza Teletovic just signed with SA. Goddamnit.
Great Q&A with Mike Malone. Love how he remembers that 2010 Cavs-Celtics series so well.