Posts by diadem

Lakers won't have to give anything up for him. They just have to wait a bit. He's basically hellbent on signing with them as a free agent.
DeMarcus Cousins was traded to the Pelicans for Tyreke Evans, Buddy Hield, Langston Galloway, a 2017 first-round pick and 2017 second-round pick. Crazy. On paper, Anthony Davis and Cousins together has to be the best frontcourt tandem in the league.
 To me, it seemed like other GM's were becoming wary of Hinkie's trades. At least that's the vibe I got from that article. 
I think this has to do with the fact that Sam Hinkie was the dealmaker that Donald Trump dreams of being and basically fleeced every team he possibly could during his tenure as GM. Now everyone is wary of the Sixers and they want to rain on their bright future.
I always get Jokic and Nurkic confused for each other and at first I thought the Nuggets front office had lost their fucking minds by trading away Jokic...
Weren't the Bucks shopping him around to other teams, too? This just tanks his trade value. Tough pill to swallow. Hope the guy comes back strong.
Also, Matt Ryan's QB rating was 144.1 in a losing effort. That's probably a feat that will never be topped.
 I mean, James White had 3 touchdowns (2 rushing, 1 receiving, including the game-tying and game-winning TD's), set an NFL record with 14 receptions in the Super Bowl, and accounted for 20 of the 34 points scored by the Patriots (the aforementioned 3 TD's plus a 2-point conversion). I understand that the comeback doesn't happen without Brady, but I do believe White had a bigger impact on the game than Brady. If Brady didn't throw that pick-six, I could see it as more of a...
I thought James White deserved to get SB MVP over Brady.
​Or they're just pandering to populist sentiments.