or Connect

Posts by diadem

People were saying the same thing about Trent Dilfer and Rex Grossman, but they made it to the big game anyway.
 I'd probably take the Vikings over the Falcons to win the NFC. Falcons-Vikings would be a really good NFC championship, though.
Any snazzy pictures from last night? Or are you guys all still hungover?
I feel like the majority of recent Templeman commissions have been EG Dover lookalikes and lazymans. Are you getting sick of these styles yet, Nick?
 A lot of these people are transplants who haven't gotten used to the jacked-up NYC cost of living yet.
Wow, I know someone mentioned this before, but Vikings D is legit.
Just speaking for myself here, but the reason I commissioned a pair of lazymans with faux laces from Nick (lazyman oxford is the term, I believe) is simply because I'm lazy. It's a slip-on shoe that looks formal. I get the best of both worlds. That's really about it.
I've always like Carson Palmer. He was a stud in Cincy when his receivers were Chad Johnson, TJ Who's-your-momma (Houshmandzadeh...had to look that one up), and Chris Henry (RIP). Injuries really derailed his career for a bit. I'm glad he's found a good team with a great coach and offense that fits his skill set. Hopefully he wins a ring before he retires.
People keep saying the Vikings are in "win-now" mode, but nothing about that roster really makes me believe that Bradford is the final piece of the championship puzzle for them. They still have to contend with Green Bay to win their division. Adrian Peterson is 31. How are these guys in the Super Bowl discussion?
Me, too. Still too warm to wear it, but I might just throw it on one of these days cuz vanity.