or Connect

Posts by Brian Tweed

Well, I think you'll do better than I could with this thread. If you or anyone else decides to take it it will be interesting to see if you can make headway, while avoiding the uncivil distractions that I now see were so predictable.   My Best.
Greetings: See if if you can lay out that thesis with brilliant clarity (jargon free) for for others, whose viewpoints could benefit from a little encouragement, and simplicity.
Greetings from the OP: You're entirely correct. However, It's worth lingering about the prospect of real content before we get a serious.   Anyone who does have something to say, I imagine, would like to see spoilers fall by the wayside before moving into the foresst of possible sub-topics.
Lead on McDuff.  In a direction that you think will be helpful. You're smart: put good suff out in the world.  
Come from behind the veil of cynicism, and take the discussion in a direction allowing others to learn something worthwhile. I imagine that you actually have some very well turned ideas about this topic.  Insights that you are invested-in.   Courage: go ahead and put them out there.  Raise the bar.   Regards.
Come from behind the veil of cynicism, and take the discussion in a direction allowing others to learn something worthwhile. I imagine that you actually have some very well turned ideas about this topic.  Insights that you are invested-in.   Courage: go ahead and put them out there.  Raise the bar.   Regards.
Lead on McDuff.  
Hello, what are your own questions?, as reflected in your aesthetic choices? enter into dialog.  
My invitation is not those for whom a philosophical mindset is absurd and beside the point. I am interested in talking to those who find it bracing and dignified to question themselves on matters from surface appearances to the depths of their awareness of mortality.   Is this about clothing? It can be.  There are many ways to travel into areas of the mind that hold hidden energies to be used in the fullness of living well.  Clothing is our interest here. ...