or Connect

Posts by frostnyc

New, and never worn in their original box, I'm offering the Nike for J.Crew Waffle Racer. I'm moving in two weeks and need to part with these.   The fit is true to size based on my even keeled 10 I've been wearing for years. $50 shipped via Paypal Gift (or add 4% fees). Shipped free to the CONUS only.     Introducing our new collaboration with the athletic shoe innovator that's been practically running the world since 1971. The Waffle Racer, originally introduced in...
This jacket needs absolutely no introduction. It's the classic leather racer that J.Crew has been selling for years. I bought it this past winter, tried it on, cut the tags, and hung it on a suit hanger. That's been the extent of existence. I love the jacket, but it deserves better, as I learned that I'm rarely in a situation where I'd get to wear it enough to warrant hanging on to it. MSRP has been $895. I would expect it to be that or more when it's re-released in the...
Gents, this is the first of a torrent of higher quality items I will be putting up for sale in the coming days as I am moving in less than a month and need to clear house. I purchased this jacket last July for just under $200 when it was on sale. I removed the tags, but it has never been worn, just tried on a few times. It has been completely sold out. J.Crew Factory did indeed make a similar looking, lesser quality version in chambray, please do not confuse the...
Purchased these a year ago for $225 direct from Charles Tyrwhitt. It's largely rumored that CT shoes are all manufactured by the renowned UK brand 'Loake.' They are absolutely new, never worn, with the original box. I run a very even keeled 10 in US sizes for the most part, occasionally sizing down to a 9.5 on select Allen Edmonds lasts. These are marked 9.5 US, but fit my typical size 10 feet perfectly. These are extremely unique in the dark navy coloring, and completely...
Sold!
Selling both the Fred Perry Classic Barrel and the Classic Holdall. The Classic Barrel is the perfect gym bag with an old-school boxer gym bag feel, while the Classic Holdall works very well as a weekender bag. Both are in near-new condition and used a maximum of twice each. Clearing the closet after a series of new purchases.   Price is $60 each shipped to the CONUS, or $100 for the pair.
For sale is a 'Mad Men' edition Navy zip cardigan from the 2013 Banana Republic Spring Line. I sized down when I purchased it, and wore it twice. The material is very nice, and I really like the pocket-square inspired accent on the front chest pocket, making the sweater very unique. Unfortunately, it's way too tight on me right now. I'm a 41" chest / 165 lbs / athletic for reference. This would fit best on someone who measures 38R or below. It was originally marked at...
Gents, I have a J.Crew University Coat in black, size Medium, Slim Fit up for sale. I purchased new this last year and it has literally gotten only a handful of wears (3 to 4 tops). It's been sitting in my closet since, in nearly new condition. I have way too many jackets, and I need to let this one go. In full disclosure, one of the cuff buttons on the sleeve had cracked on me while pulling a door closed, but I wrote to J.Crew and had a replacement sent. I will include...
The Nordstrom Calibrate 'Dillon' Wingtip was featured on Dappered some time ago and called one of the best affordable wingtip boots. I typically wear a 10D in most shoes (excluding Allen Edmonds where I'm all over the map) and found these to be very comfortable after sizing down to a 9.5D. They've been worn a total of 4 times last winter, and are in overall excellent condition. The rubber sole provides for an excellent foul weather "dressed up" boot. I can provide...
Gents, for sale is the J.Crew Colburn Sportcoat in heather gray Yorkshire Tweed, size 40R. This is literally the perfect 3 season jacket (Fall, Winter, and early Spring) that will take the place of heavy outerwear but still keep you warm. I purchased it last year and have literally never worn it out. The sleeves and center vent have been tailored by one of the best tailors my area has to offer (though I will admit that J.Crew picked up the tab for it). The center vent on...