or Connect

Posts by Cole

"rave" is sort of a loose interpretation. more of rave clothing, a bunch of kids in a room, and lots of loud electronic music. I decide how its run and make sure everything runs smoothely. I think it'd be sort of silly for a host to be in typical rave-gear and personally I'd like to set myself apart. this is sort of a terrible de-rail, though so if anyone would like to argue further my inbox is open to all
10/10 v helpful.I want an ivory channel quilt mdr. wish the ivory was still available
pretty sure that wasn't aimed at me. if it was, oh well, it's the internet. honestly this thread has been the same pretty much since they announced shut down. lack of curry recipes is because drew isn't active anymore. if we want good discussion somebody will have to start it and it won't be me
lol uhh.. I'm the host not some kid jumping around on the dance floor. and because $$$ and slutty girls like to dress in slutty clothes and hop around on the dance floor
this late in the game... yesnot exactly 19.5 anyways haha just more than 19 and almost 20.really hoping I get mine before December 7th, because I'm hosting a rave event then and I think it'd be awesome to be doing so in my 2010dr.sort of like the owner of the strip club in the trailer park boys movie
ordered july 8, 19.5 weeks in and waiting on tracking. would like to know if anyone has july tracking tho... btw I e-mailed charly about 2 days ago asking about extra pull tabs for my toj1, but no response. he's usually pretty quick about answering and I know stuff slips by him sometimes. anyone received emails back in the last 2-3 days?
right
uhhhh not really.      ordered my rider in 21.2 front length (vs. 20.5 on the denim jacket) and 25 inch sleeves (24 on the denim jacket.) quit hating.
I don't know why people are saying order changes push lead times back. I changed to a 2010dr 10 weeks in and asked charly if this would push back my lead times (since that seemed to be the general consensus around here), to which he very bluntly replied "no."
almost 18 weeks on my 2010dr. ordered july 8. the wait is killer especially towards the end. my friend texted me the other day and said "man did you get that sick leather jacket in yet?" lol