or Connect

Posts by Cole

"How do you know if someone is straight edge? don't worry, they'll tell you." old, recycled joke, but still applicable..
like what? like if you have all of the "basics" covered (I.e. car,gas,books,rent,food or whatever else) and you have the money, what would be a better buy, in your opinion? Just curious, as a 17 year old.
as a student, I prefer the day pack. conversely, as a student, I'm too poor to afford such a nice bag
Yes. ub201s are much fuller cut than I anticipated as well, but I just hemmed mine and rocked them with small cuffs. You're not gonna get good looking stacks out of a 7.75 in. leg opening
What is yoox roulette? buying a bunch of things off of yoox, hoping you like at least one, and taking advantage of the return policy?
Oh jeez. oxyclean is great but I don't think I'd want to use it on leather. What happened?
Thanks, man. I was just gonna use a wet wipe to wipe them down, but figured some more input would be nice. didn't know about the toothbrush thing, thanks again.
what's the best way to clean cps? I have the vintage Achilles low in green/white (leather). they're pretty beat up, bought second hand, so I'd just like to know an efficient way to get some of the dirt off of the white leather.
hollows leather? heard great things about his belts
can you guess my name