or Connect

Posts by Cole

Colors are pretty off, man. Definitely needs different footwear. Black boots would be a lot better.
Selling these longwings I thrifted. Rubbed them down a ton with a horsehair brush. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Will sell for $60 shipped to the US via paypal. Taking offers
BNWOT. $70 $50 + shipping. will ship to us. money should be sent via paypal     - Retails $140 + shipping from denmark - Tried on and didn't fit - Only worn to try on, and washed once - Full listing: http://www.norseprojects.com/store/ss-2011/shorts/lindar-cargo-shorts
Selling for $70 shipped, via paypal to the USA only.   - Never washed - Never hung up - <20 wears - No smell - No tears - Vintage fit   collar to the bottom of the ribbing is 25 inches(back length). pit to pit is 22 inches. at the bottom where the ribbing starts is 18 inches. sleeve (raglan) is 30 inches, from the collar to the end of the sleeve.
dub post
can we go back to posting pictures of cool outfits rather than circle jerk over who is superior
Never really liked american crew fiber. I'm blonde(as seen above) and it always gave me a tad bit of shine that I didn't really want. Even though it was advertised as matte. Plus the hold just isn't very good. My hair would always fall within the first few hours of the day. just my little mini-review, though. I don't think it'd work for that look
      [[SPOILER]]
it was posted a few days ago
I've heard so many good things about them. wish they had my size in stock online