or Connect

Posts by Cole

sweet. I know he's fairly well recognized. I was actually in the documentary "who is bozo texino" when I was a lot younger
how long does it usually take to run through customs? I checked my tracking when I first saw the email and it was in customs in chicago, that was about 26 hours ago and no update. maybe I'm too impatient or worried, but my margiela boots got caught in customs for 3-4 weeks and it wasnt fun. was hoping to get my TOJ by friday. thanks!
awesome! always very cool to meet people who recognize my grandfather.not related. grandma who gave me the pen is on my mothers side and Buz is on my fathers side. the grandma that gave me the pen got it from her boyfriend that wouldn't think twice if it went missing. Buz and his wife (my grandma) live in a little Podunk town in arkansas, that consists of like, a pizza place, a sonic, a family dollar, and maybe 150 people. I dont think they'd ever come across such a thing,...
yes!! how did you know? here is my tattoo of his moniker: http://instagram.com/p/jicZZuluvX/
^that gif is the greatest thing in the world right now. black lamb 2010 DR with bemberg lining and gunmetal hardware
well, it was a nice pen.you tell me:you were oddly spot on with the dickens thing..edit:
weird situation for me.. my grandma gave me a pen, that was a gift to her boyfriend and he didn't really care for. it was a Mont blanc. sold for $650 and rest of it was paid off from my job.much appreciated edit: I make good enough money that I could afford another one pretty easily if I was careful with my spending. most of my money goes towards food/gas/beer/weed/insurance and I'm paying off a good sum of my money for my honda ruckus right now. I'm doing 25-30 hours a...
18. you're all old to me
freshman year of college.. big boy on campus.
hahaha. I love the onion