or Connect

Posts by Broark

Wish I was able to go up there for this!
After much internal debate I'm going with the 11.5, since my Indy boots in size 11.5 have a bit of room in the length. Order placed!
I have a little bit of room on the end of the toe, mainly just the length of the boot, but I think it would be safer to go with the 12 as you have suggested and have a little extra room instead of them being too small and uncomfortable. Thanks for all the help everyone! Now the wait begins. I'm also interested in the 2045 Boondockers, but I need to wait a bit on ordering those. 
It's a shame there are no Viberg stockists nearby. I think you're correct in suggesting I go off my Indy boot sizing instead of comparing other athletic shoes in relation. I think I will go for the 12 and then if worse comes to worse they're a little big and I can get some nice inserts to help. I would much rather them be a little big instead of too small. My Alden shell boots on the Grant last are 11.5 and a bit too small and narrow around my toes, so I don't wear them...
Roger that, so it's 11.5 or 12 for me. Just a coin toss now I suppose.It just seems weird since so many people say they go down a full size from their normal athletic shoe size when it comes to Viberg.
So I might be safer with a 11.5 like my Indy boot or maybe an 11. I fear getting them in a few months and ending up with a boot that's far too big. Looking at some other shoes I own: Common Projects 44, a bit narrow. Vans 12, Clarks 12, New Balance 11.5, Converse 11.5. I'm probably just thinking about it too much at this point.
ShootThePier thanks for the kind words, I'm glad I swayed you into getting an Appaloosa! I just ordered the midnight version last night, as the original lot A has become one of my favorite shirts that I own. And I think I will end up going for the 12 as per your recommendations, and if they end up being a little big I can always buy some insoles. I have a little bit of toe room at the end of my foot on my 11.5 Indy boots, but the width and heel feel very nice. Most...
With the Hopper boot rerun I'm just deciding on what size I should go with, these boots look awesome. I hate sizing questions as much as the next guy, but any input would be helpful since I have no experience with Viberg boots. I have two pairs of Aldens: 11.5 Indy boots on the Truebalance last and 11.5 black shell cap toe on the Grant last. I would say the Indy boots feel more comfortable compared to the shell, as the Grant last feels a little too narrow. Any...
Just deciding on what size I should go with. I hate sizing questions as much as the next guy, but any input would be helpful. I have two pairs of Aldens: 11.5 Indy boots on the Truebalance last and 11.5 black shell cap toe on the Grant last. I would say the Indy boots feel more comfortable compared to the shell, as the Grant last feels a little more narrow. Any suggestions? From what I've gathered I'm somewhere in the 11.5-12 range since the 2005 runs shorter. Thanks...
Great news! How did the voting turn out, partially structured or unstructured? Now I need to decide on sizing...