or Connect

Posts by Broark

Any word on when those GTB Momotaro chinos will go online?
Looking forward to the pictures! I heard back from Morgan this morning, looking forward to getting the process started.
Those look great Arizor! Still waiting on a reply, I'm sure they're getting caught up from Canadian thanksgiving.
Yeah I guess I'm just anxious that's all! Finally just decided to take the jump and go MTO. I have most of what I want in mind, just a few things I'm unsure of. Really looking forward to adding some Vibergs to the collection, I'm sure they will be well worth the wait.
I sent an email to the MTO email today, is there a better email to reach them at or am I just being impatient? 
When are those selvedge chinos dropping?
I don't think the leather could break a phone...
I think that the taper is a pretty strong taper but I'm okay with that. The measurements for my size resemble that of the Rogue Territory Stantons I have with a slightly smaller hem.
I got my shipping confirmation and store credit applied as well. Went with the tapered version. Great service from Jay per usual!
I wonder if mine went through since I got an order confirmation and they charged my card?