or Connect

Posts by RJman

if those are EG then so am I.
What sort of loafers were these? I mean, I've held pepper grinders that made me feel like Porfirio Rubirosa, but that doesn't make me edmorel.I like Chelseas although I don't own any. Always worried about the elastic gores giving out. Am assuming you mean Chelsea boots a la Steed rather than the EG Chelsea oxford.
I've spent some time talking to Philippe Atienza, who ran the Lobb Paris bespoke atelier, now that he is at Massaro, and he agrees with us about the Lobb Paris RTW designs, which got more gimmicky (sorry ) and even uglier around the time he was leaving. Ironically, the RTW shoes he has designed for Massaro are some of the most beautiful RTW shoes around, and some of the most beautifully finished.Lobb RTW's ugliness isn't completely new though -- the Campus and Lopez are...
Really? Do you have a link to an old thread? Double-sided coral branch links in silver and red enamel?
I think you've been spending too much time around Manton... ... ...
It's the law, b!tch.Have you bought your RJ cat pocket square? Wang has them back in stock.
They only made fifteen fucking pairs. Got a lead?
@doc: I will be back as long as I keep drinking tonight. Rangpur + Fever Tree.I still have those PSs and am not getting rid of them, but am not wearing them. Might even get rid of that Rubinacci PS I groupthought.I like and still wear the cashmere-silk neckerchieves that RSS and I have poasted about elsewhere, but I find myself leaving the Begg aside for my turtlenecks when it gets really cold."RJman est un autre." -- Rjmbaud.These are subjective rules. But EG does...
Gosh, what happened?
FTFYFY.I love you, man. I mean it.My non-rule rules:Only linen handkerchiefs or RJ cat pocket squares.Try to wear at least one vintage item each day.Side adjusters on all trousers, no belts or braces.Never buy shoes you can't try on.Cashmere rollnecks in winter to avoid fussing with scarves.If you are concerned about matching your watchstrap, belt, briefcase and shoe leather, you have too much time on your hands.If you are concerned about matching all your metals, you are...