or Connect

Posts by Stefan88

Thank you, @Pliny! I've had it for a bit over a year, but sparingly used. Hopefully will loosen up, but to be honest, I'm not all that bothered. Love the fabric over anything else.
Seems it's caused by the handsewn buttonhole. Maybe it's actually a 3b and not 3 roll 2?
I have no clue! It's just super thin, and not structured at all, so it quite easily bulges in some ways. I personally prefer the jackets more substantial, but it's nice to wear something light every now and then. Don't know enough about the construction of a jacket to comment, really.
Sartoria Partenopea, EG Belgravia, Canali linen/cotton trousers, drake's grenadine, Calzificio Palatino 100% silk socks.
Looking good!
Harrisons Moonbeam jacket , H. Lesser trousers, EG Cappelli tie, Vanda PS and Marquess shoes
What shoes are those? Looks a bit like AS Armfield on 104?Nice fit!
Appreciate the compliments 
That will be it. Bit high waist on these. Thanks for the information!Thank you :)
Thanks! It says Exclusive mohair suiting, woven in England. I actually don't know the make, but my tailor recommended it to me. He has a lot of nice mohair blends with the same feel, and it holds the crease amazingly. Not shiny at all. Seems to be my tailors standard pleat, but I like it. Haven't cared or thought of changing them