or Connect

Posts by Stefan88

Thank you!I really like this style and the pattern, though I realise it's not for all. The colour looks great in my opinion. Discrete but still special, and I think it works with many combinations. 
Beaulieu E82 Cloud Antique!
They're not my personal pairs. Work in a store that retails EG.
Just snapped a picture: From left to right: Walnut CC, dark oak, dark oak (older finish), burnt pine antique, rosewood country calf, chestnut, edwardian. I agree with the acorn and maple being lighter of course.
Edwardian is the lighest. Burnt pine is sort of in between dark oak and edwardian I'd say. Sometimes it ends up very close to DO.Chestnut is a darker edwardian with more orange in it.
Solid!
I just gave him what I wear in EG and G&G, and he came up with a suggestion. Will probably request a personal last with some slight rasping between the arch and the ball, possibly slightly over the front part of the foot. 
Being my first pair of St Crispin, I have to say I'm positively surprised at the fit (with advice from Philip Car). I like the long heel stiffener. A feature I've only experienced with Japanese bespoke (not yet received). With a few adjustments I'm sure a close to perfect last could be created.