or Connect

Posts by TheGivingSpoon

Excited about the new RTW shirt fabrics being released. Most seem to be available only with the full spread collar though, will there be semi-spread options available? I'm particularly looking at the light blue wharton stripe.
 To echo others, a summer gun check, of the typical tan variety or a muted blue. Some suggestions below. I think the key to a good gun check is to avoid too many contrasting colours. Would also be interested in a light blue / mid blue, large scale glen plaid.FWIW, while I know 3r2 jackets are popular here, I hope there continue to be two button only jacket offerings.  [[SPOILER]]
Gents, after doing my homework searching the thread, I wanted to ask for a little confirmation. I purchased a pair of Hiro last chukka boots recently, and have found them to be too wide in the heel; after a month of breaking in I still get bad blisters on the inner side of my heel (which I feel to be rotating in and out of contact with the shoe lining). The instep may also be a little too high/wide, as the laces close completely just to get them snug. I tried fitting a few...
Has anyone got a photo of the mid brown wool/linen sportcoat? @spiermackay? I've was thinking about copping it, but am a little worried it'll be significantly lighter than mid grey trousers.
Ya'all have some very nice pieces. I just got my daily wearer back from a full overhaul, so this is probably the only good looking picture of it there'll be for a few years. Too bad these model Breitlings seem to be made of a steel that has a great luster but is super soft and is easy to scratch deeply, and will very quickly be showing "signs of use."   Anyway, Breitling Chronomat Vitesse in two-tone.