or Connect

Posts by edamame

I'm interested in your 270's! PM me some pics please. Thanks!
I am looking to buy these shorts in size S or XS. Please PM or reply if you have these and are looking to sell them.  They are these: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/apc/navy_seersucker_light_shorts/73643
I'm having trouble with sizing (Stark), but I don't want to order and have to return. I'd like to avoid that route if possible lol. I'm a true small -- I usually take shirts with 19.5in p2p, and 16-16.5 shoulders. My chest is 36-37in and my shoulders are something like 16.25in. I'm 5"9 and ~137lbs. Unsure if I need a S or M. Thoughts?
Awesome shirt, but doesn't fit into my wardrobe the way I had anticipated. Will fit a slim medium, or a true small (with some darting). Asking $115 shipped + 4% fees.   Measurements: P2P: 20in Shoulders: 17.5 Sleeve: 24in Front length: 29.5in Back length: 31.5in
I am selling my Outlier Nyco slims in olive drab, size 28. They are in fantastic used condition. They are unaltered, and have no stains, rips, or holes. I am selling them because they don't fit with the rest of my wardrobe. Great pants that I've enjoyed having. Worn sparingly, and taken great care of, though they are very tough and don't need special attention. The waist and thigh measurements will stretch out a little bit, as these measurements were taken right out of the...
I am selling my T by Alexander Wang charcoal scoop neck tee. It is brand new, in size XS and will fit a size S. Generally, you should size down.I am asking $70 shipped + 4% for fees. Measurements: P2P: 20in Shoulders: 16.75in Length: 26.5/27in If you have any questions or concerns, please message me.
I am selling my Tricker's for Tres Bien Burgundy Burnished Super Shoe, cap toe derbies - made in England. They are size 7 UK, or 8 US. They have been worn under 5 times.  They are unfortunately too small for me. Amazing shoes that I wish fit me. Retailed at $515 USD! I'm asking $300 shipped + 4% for paypal fees. The Tricker's box is unfortunately pretty flimsy, and was damaged in overseas shipping. Will be shipped in a much sturdier Common Projects shoe box. If you have...
Hey, Ssense had them in stock and I ordered them in 42. Someone must have returned theirs. But I think I got the last pair, since it's sold out now. If I, for whatever reason, decide not to keep em, would you be interested?
I'm looking to buy the CP combat boots in size 42 (9). The latest ones, that now seem to be sold out everywhere in every size but 44 (11). They are these: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/black_leather_lace-up_officers_boots/81024 Please PM or reply if you have a pair for sale!
Looking for a new size 270. PM me if available. Thanks!