or Connect

Posts by manualfocus

Brand: Chevalier Model: Captoe Brown Chromexcel Boot Color: Brown Size: 8 Condition: Brand New, Never Worn Notes: Will come with original box and dust bags.    Shipping is $20 via USPS Priority (48 States) with insurance and tracking. Sizing on these are similar to Wolverine 1000 Mile boots.
Brand: Wolverine Model: 721 LTD Color: Color 8 Size: 7 D Condition: 9/10 Notes: First Quality. Worn less than 5 times. Half sole added for additional traction. Will come with original box with certificate of authenticity and dust bags.   Wolverine's highlty anticipated 721LTD boots. Crafted from Horween shell cordovan, only 1000 pair of these have been made.   What is shell cordovan? It's leather taken from the rump of a horse. Cordovan is the least porous form of...
Brand: Wolverine Model: 744 LTD Color: No. 449 Size: 7.5 D Condition: Brand New, Never Worn Notes: Half sole added for traction. Factory second. No sign of defect. Will come with original box. Shoe trees not included.   Made with glorious shell cordovan No. 449 from Horween Leather Company, the 744 LTD boot is one of the most special boots in the Wolverine 1000 Mile Collection. Only 1000 pairs will be available around the world. The archival cap-toe pattern with...
Brand: Wolverine Model: 1000 Mile Emerson Boots Color: Rust Size: 7.5 D Condition: Brand New, First Quality   I bought these thinking I'd wear them but never got around to it (seems to be a trend with me). Making room for some other boots. Originally paid $430 for these but I'm selling them for $330 + $12 shipping. These are first quality boots. They seem to be of a similar fit to the original 1000 Mile boots by Wolverine, so 7.5 should fit an 8 (size down).   Will...
Bought these for $488 + tax but never got around to wearing them. They're still brand new, in box. Will come with shoes in plastic bag and original box. These shoes are 1st quality with absolutely no defects.    Shipping will be $15 via USPS Priority with Tracking to US 48 States. Please let me know if you have any questions.     The "Indy" Boot by Alden Upper - Black Cowhide leather from Chicago's Horween Tannery Outsole - Oil resistant Neoprene, with interior...
I'd like to chime in with my new additions: 721 LTD and 744 LTD.
Sold
Size?