or Connect

Posts by nessa922

50 hours a week isn't as tough as it sounds. My Creative Director had to tell me to gtfo out of the office because I was an intern and paying interns overtime was not in the company budget. If you love what you do, and do what you love, 50 hours isn't eternity. I usually eat lunch at my desk, powering through projects like a lunatic while the rest of the team slowly backs away from me. Even with just simply not taking a lunch hour, you'll find...
Hmmm. This is pretty tough.   I'd suggest the darker choice. Is it slate? My monitor displays colors lighter than most.
Hello, gents! Was browsing the internet about suit braces, and I couldn't help but peruse this thread. So, my apologies if I'm bumping a thread that is done and dusted, but the majority of opinions here have piqued my interest. I find it interesting that most feel that suit braces aren't to be seen, except maybe if accidental. Personally, I'd love to catch a man in well-tailored suit, without his blazer and his braces displayed. He'd be in danger,...
Hello! I guess I wasn't very clever with my screen name... I prefer to be addressed as Nessa; both here and personally. I'm a Graphic Design student with a penchant for ogling the well-dressed. I hail from Michigan,I love playing video games, and I'm usually into the fashion students' work at my school rather than doing my own projects (sometimes). The community here seems like a good bunch, and I'm excited to break away from my old stomping grounds and...