or Connect

Posts by sydneystyle

Are there / have there been events like this for Sydney? I see a few of these events have happened in Melbourne / Brisbane but none in Sydney? No interest?        I think aesop do as well. quite pricey though. 
I have the hallams - i think its a great shoe.   Have you thought about the C&J Westbourne's? Same last as the hallam's but a bit different. I can take a few "life" photos if you like
not sure if you guys already know but Herringbone is having a pop up sale next to Tiffany's in martin place. I just went over to have a quick look - suits are $399, ties $50, pants $80ish, knits $70 from the top of my head.    Not many sizes left from what I could see (but I didn't spend too long, was waaaay too crowded) a lot off 44+ suits / jackets. A few good quality knits/cardigans in the large/medium sizes too. 
    Yup, but i don't want to caste the business in a bad light as many others have seemingly had some great work there. Thanks for the Brice's suggestion - I'll check out the place this week.    Another question if you will indulge me (I realise I've been asking a lot - hopefully once I've increased my knowledge I'll be able to help others and if I'm brave enough I'll post a few pics):    I recently got a bunch of C&J shoes in the 348 last size 8 (UK). I also ordered some...
    Yup, but i don't want to caste the business in a bad light as many others have seemingly had some great work there. Thanks for the Brice's suggestion - I'll check out the place this week.    Another question if you will indulge me (I realise I've been asking a lot - hopefully once I've increased my knowledge I'll be able to help others and if I'm brave enough I'll post a few pics):    I recently got a bunch of C&J shoes in the 348 last size 8 (UK). I also ordered some...
Had a really bad experience with the cobbler in the Strand Arcade in the city so just wanting to avoid a repeat of that. Located around the city area.
Any good cobblers in the Sydney area from experience? I'm looking at getting a few shoes topy'd.   Cheers
Can't wait to see (and then buy )your loafers Romp!   I'm in the process of upgrading my business wardrobe - an area that needs particular, urgent, attention are my shoes. I previously had to pairs of Loakes which i abused and are in terrible shape. However, making the most of a bad situation I've decided to go for an upgrade. I've just ordered a pair of C&J Lowndes and a pair of C&J Hallam's (both in black). Any suggestions for a third shoe for work? Budget is...
  Anywhere in the CBD   Thanks
Hi guys   Off topic question - want to have a dinner for a group of roughly ten people. Any suggestions on good places around the Sydney CBD that won't have set menus (i realise that 90% of places will). Was thinking of places in line with district dining, berta, foveaux etc.    Any help much appreciated      Cheers