or Connect

Posts by mellowllama

Maker/Model: Viberg 2030 Snuff Kudu Service Boots Size: 8 Leather: Snuff Kudu Sole: Itshide Commando Price: $475 shipped OBO  Wears/Condition: less than 10 wears Notes: Includes everything from retail packaging (box, bags, outer shipping box).   Am selling these for reasons of fit. I have had many great transactions on reddit, eBay, StyleForum, and elsewhere, happy to provide references.
bump
Now open to best offers.
These are the Coyote Roughouts, made with water repellent, Mil. Spec. Roughout leather from the Tasman Tannery in Maine. The boots themselves are made in Colorado. Plain toe, leather mid sole, pull tabs, antique brass eyelets, stitch down construction, unstructured toe, studded Dainite sole. There is no celastic toe box in these boots (toe can be depressed with light finger pressure). Extremely durable, quality leather. Lightly worn, in excellent condition. This sale is...
Edit: Since posting I took these to a cobbler to try to widen them so I could wear them but to virtually no effect. Still otherwise BNIB. Now offering at $330 shipped free within Continental US. You are welcome to pick up/try on if you live in Boston.
Crockett & Jones dark brown oiled leather Islay wingtip boots. Brand new in box. Size 8.5D (US). Picture Gallery This is the roughout leather version of the standard C&J Islay boot seen here. Retail for $660. Offered for $330 shipped. Local pickup in Boston area welcome.   I've sold lots of high-end stuff on eBay including boots and watches (16 years 100% positive feedback). Happy to provide references.   Full info: 1.25" (30mm) heel (approximately) Medallion toe,...
I got a small scuff on some black lizard skin boots that shows the tan color beneath the black finish. What's the best product to fix it? (It's very small but noticeable because of the color difference.)
I bought a pair from that guy, they're really nice in person. sadly I need 8EE so it looks like I'll be sending them back
thanks. that looks like a neutral color though, so I assume I would still see the scuff after applying it. it doesn't look like they offer a black version.
I got a scuff on some black lizard-skin shoes (so you can see a bit of the lighter color underneath the black). Could someone recommend a good polish/conditioner to fix this? My understanding is you can't generally use the same product as for non-exotic leather.