or Connect

Posts by blahspam

I have a couple pairs but my favorite are the cotten/linen overdye (not my photo). Pretty new to nonnative and excited to learn these are a recurring cut. 
 Check out Nonnative's Postman Pant if you haven't already. Cozy fit and great texture.
Woke myself up at 2:30 this morning to travel down to Lake Elsinore with my buddy who was running Los Pinos 50k (a VERY tough race) to prep for Kodiac 100. I planned to work some aid stations, do a little easy running, and otherwise enjoy the camaraderiie. His car broke down about 20 minutes from the start line, in an area with no cell service. After running up a random road, we were able to find service in a parking lot of a little park where a couple were having a loud...
Lazy Sunday, dirty mirror, and capris...      Elliott Geller Geller Masnada 
Have this in navy... Really fantastic shirt. Compliments every time I wear it.
8, 6, and 13 miles the last few days.
7 miles today. First time in a few weeks that it's felt "ok" (or about as miserable as normal). Can only guess the monsoon like humidity had a much greater affect on me than I was willing to admit.
6.5 today in the furnace that is the Southern California valleys right now (mid 90s, high humidity, zero breeze). There was much walking as I tried to catch my breath... doesn't take long to forget how to run in the heat.   In happier news, ankle recover is coming along nicely. Felt almost normal out there today.
Picked these up for a steal a while back and never wore them because they were a bit too snug with insoles.   These were professionally dyed black and vibrammed by the previous owner (see below).   Tagged sz 7 but fit more like an 8 or 9. I wear a 42 in CPs & GATs and think these would be better for a 41. Outsole measures 30cm.   Selling them for what I paid: $300 shipped.   You can see the original listing (with better photos)...
These are seriously comfortable for all day walking. Selling because they don't get nearly enough wear. Treated with Obenaufs last fall and have been sitting in my closet ever since.   These fit TTS. I wear a 42 in CP and 43 in MM GAT and these fit perfect. Outsole is ~ 32cm (12.5")   $220 shipped CONUS.