or Connect

Posts by yeonjhwang

Measurements?
Throw them away?! If they truly don't fit well, drop 'em off at a local Goodwill or Salvation army or you could even try selling them for real cheap. Or even give them away to someone you know with similar size body. No reason to throw out whole suits.
I'd say buy a used suit from a reputable brand on eBay, Etsy, or thrift store. Here and AAAC are good places to look as well. Maybe one from this list? http://putthison.com/post/1454913425/a-loosey-goosey-brand-guide-for-thrifting-suits   A new suit under $200 isn't worth it, IMO.   And as for 42S vs 42R vs 40, just buy whatever fits right. Since you're not very tall, you'll have less room for error for the jacket length. I prefer my jacket to cover my rear,...
  I ordered pants and the measurements were spot on and the pants fit great.     Also, could we get pictures of what the other colors for the harrington look like?
I got lazy the other day and just put my pink classic oxford in the dryer and the sleeves and length shrank quite a bit. Sleeves barely reach my wrist now. Back to hang drying it is...
2 OCBDs for sale.   SOLD 1. Mercer & Sons blue oxford cloth button down. Size: 15x33 with a 14" collar body. Mercer & Sons allows you to attach different body sizes to the collar. I also had them slimmed 2 inches on the chest and waist. Fantastic collar roll (unlined). Despite these efforts, the shirt was still too baggy for me (I have a 35" chest and 29" waist). Tried them on once and decided it wasn't for me. The fabric is great. Pick this up and you won't regret it!...
This is the straight leg indigo selvedge jeans by 3sixteen. Check them out at http://www.3sixteen.com/collections/denim/products/sl100x-straight-raw-indigo-selvedge-denim   Made of 14.5 oz denim from Kuroki MIll in Japan. It says straight leg, but they are slightly tapered from knee down.   Had them chainstitch hemmed to a 30" inseam by Blue Owl. Wore them about 5 times before realizing I needed a 29. They were soaked once before being hemmed. The denim is really...
What are the front and back rise measurements for these pants?
1. Vintage 40's off white 100% wool crewneck sweater, size small. Measurements: Pit to pit: 18 in. Shoulder: 17 in. Sleeve: 23 in. Length: 24 in.   No stains, rips, or stretching. In great condition. Very thick wool. I bought this off ebay but never wore it. Like new condition. Hand washed recently. $50 >>>$35 shipped   2. NWOT Brooks Brothers grey Cashmere V-neck sweater, size small, made in Scotland, retail $348 Measurements:  Pit to pit: 20...
1. Lorenzini French blue dress shirt sz 15-33. Has side pleats. Full fit. Got it as a gift but the the fit was not meant for a 5' 6" 130 pound man so never wore it. Like new condition. $40   2.  J Crew Tailored Fit mint green sunwashed OCBD sz small. Has box pleat. Got it as a gift and maybe wore it once. Like new condition. The color in the picture is way off. It's is a much brighter mint green.  $15 shipped     3. Turnbull & Asser striped blue dress...