or Connect

Posts by yeonjhwang

Has anyone tried the grandi & rubinelli oxfords or have swatches? 
New with tags   2 pairs of pants made by the Hertling Trouser Company. Bought from Haberdash. MSRP: $198   Buy both for $140.   Dark Brown Corduroy is size 29 Measurements: Waist 15.5" (an inch to let out) Thigh (1 inch down from crotch): 11.5" Hem: 7.75" Inseam (unhemmed): 39"   Olive Chino size 30 (super thick winter fabric, ) Waist: 15.5" (an inch to let out) Thigh: 11.75" Hem: 7.75" Inseam (unhemmed): 39"
A quilted flannel sport coat, perfect for fall and winter. MRSP: $950 Unworn, new condition. Comes with garment bag. Tagged Size Large. Can fit a medium, especially if you are planning to layer beneath it. Measurements:  pit to pit: 21.5 inches  Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches  Jacket length: 28 inches  Sleeve length: 25 inches  Let me know if you have any questions.
 2 Black Fleece Shirts. 1. Grey Gingham Shirt BB1. 2. Grey/Olive check spread collar shirt. BB1. Measurements: Chest 20.5”; Waist 19”; Shoulders 18”; Length 30”   You can buy both for $80.   Offers accepted.   Thanks for looking.
Brown Corduroy Bedford Jacket. 3 button jacket with peak lapels. Great corduroy fabric. Made in USA. In great used condition.    Measurements: Pit to pit: 20 inches shoulder to shoulder: 17.5 inches Jacket length: 28 inches Sleeve length: 23 inches
Made in England Vintage Harris Tweed Sport Coat. A classic piece, essential in every gentleman's wardrobe. This jacket is a menswear staple. Harris Tweed from Scotland's finest wool, made in Britain. Excellent vintage condition. Please refer to the pictures for a complete description.  The pattern is a fantastic grey donegal. High quality dark navy leather buttons complement this jacket perfectly. Measurements: Pit to pit: 20.5 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 17.75...
Great Brooks Brothers flannel suit for sale. The suit is in good used condition.   Jacket Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 22 inches shoulder to shoulder: 19 inches Jacket Length (from bottom of collar): 30.5 inches Sleeve Length (from shoulder): 24.5 inches   Pants measurements: Waist: 16.5 inches across Thigh (1 inch below crotch): 13 inches Hem: 9 inches Inseam: 30 inches   Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. Sorry for the poor quality...
Measurements?
Throw them away?! If they truly don't fit well, drop 'em off at a local Goodwill or Salvation army or you could even try selling them for real cheap. Or even give them away to someone you know with similar size body. No reason to throw out whole suits.
I'd say buy a used suit from a reputable brand on eBay, Etsy, or thrift store. Here and AAAC are good places to look as well. Maybe one from this list? http://putthison.com/post/1454913425/a-loosey-goosey-brand-guide-for-thrifting-suits   A new suit under $200 isn't worth it, IMO.   And as for 42S vs 42R vs 40, just buy whatever fits right. Since you're not very tall, you'll have less room for error for the jacket length. I prefer my jacket to cover my rear,...