or Connect

Posts by barrettdudley

I weight a little under 150, and the smalls are snug on me.  They're perfect, just how I want them, but make no mistake, there isn't a whole lot of breathing room at the waist and hips.  Only worn 'em a couple times so far, so I think they'll stretch a bit, but you might be more comfortable in a medium. @GDMillstein 
Alexander Wang mainline, paneled, colorblock jeans from SS12. Jeans are in excellent condition. The material is a washed cotton, so some distressing was natural and part of the original item, whereas some has been obtained through light wear. 8/10 Slim-straight fit. Button and hook closure. Zipper fly. Original Barneys listing here: http://www.barneys.com/Alexander-Wang-Colorblock-Jean/501718235,default,pd.html Measurements:  Waist, pulled together- 16"  Inseam-...
Anybody try on or have the Rickdidas Tech Runners?  Do they size like a typical Adidas or Nike shoe (one size up) or like a typical designer sneaker.   Thanks.
Hmmm... thinking about those sand alma sweats.  Still a big price tag for sweats though.
Smalls on both.  Typically wear a small in tops.  The flannel fits me pretty snug in the shoulders and chest, but not too much so.I'm usually a 29 in denim/pants and the small Escobars are perfect.
5'8, 145-150
Super stoked with my first foray in to JE, but disappointed that I didn't place my order soon enough to get the special edition magazine. Anyway, some fit pics if you're interested.  Sand Villain, Grey Mercer, Duo Escobars (I'm sending the Villain back for a size smaller - the Medium is just too big in the chest I think)  [[SPOILER]] The sweats are perfect.  Comfortable, but slim, and man I wish a pair of the midnights was still available. Flannel, Black LS Mercer ...
Well.. It finally arrived.  QBCDR Ordered June 30th, 2013, received address confirmation on the 18th of September, and it arrived September 30th, 2014.  Picked it up had the post office today. Thoughts: There is no denying the quality.  I have leathers from Levi's M&C, Steven Alan, rag & bone, BASCO, Theory, and BOO.  None of them "feel" like the SLPs, Balmains, or Margielas I've tried on.  They just don't have the same weight.  They are all great quality IMO and all have...
Address confirmation on the 18th and still no package.   :(
disappointing