or Connect

Posts by barrettdudley

Agree completely about the color.  Was surprised the black sold out faster.  The Clay was definitely more intriguing to me.
Somebody was in here looking for Baracuta.   Not sure what size you need, but 40, 42, and 44 here for $210 in Rust:   https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Baracuta/PRD~A8378/A8378.jsp?N=21+16&Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Nsrt=3&isSaleItem=true&color_name=RUST&isFromSale=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row10
Pretty glad I slept on that sale now, damn.  Curious to see what the shoe prices will be.  Under $300 would be awesome, over $400 feels too steep, so I'm going to guess around $350.
This is fucking infurating. I guess it could prove to be an effective tactic.  Next time you see something at the discount you want, you better grab it instead of stalk it, but at the same time it makes me not want to give them my business.
Sale shirt pickups: Slightly more oversized then I anticipated, but the intended look I guess, exaggerated by my damn lack of height!
Yep.  I appreciate the look and concept of the higher heeled Hedis/Wyatts/etc. but I know I'd get about 100x more wear out of these.
@bawlin or @niyengar or anybody else that picked up the fringed Wyatts, would love to see some fit pics!       Also, I know these are old, but what's the proper terminology/name for these boots:     Anybody ever see these pop up on Grailed or eBay?  They seem very hard to find.
ssense just pulled a bunch of SLP off of sale and made it full-price again.   Couple of things I really hope come back down, super annoying that they do that.
Shit, this is what happens when you don't check the thread for a day! If anybody picked up Spalwart Marathon Lows in a 43 and they don't work out, let me know.   Will take them off your hands.
Either this doesn't work or Acne, Rick Owens, and Saint Laurent are all excluded.