or Connect

Posts by barrettdudley

I know the recommendation is almost always to size down in Balenciagas, but are there some that run TTS (not Arenas)?   Mr. P advises to size down in most pairs, except for the pair I'm considering.  Should I trust them, or size down anyway?
If anybody happens to see olive ripstop E-1 in XS, please let me know.  I've searched high and low.  Might settle for khaki or chambray, but don't feel like I'd get as much wear out of either.
Is this expired?
I'm not at ByGeorge any longer, but shoot an e-mail to bryan@bygeorgeaustin.com.  I know they are still carrying Dries and should have some new pieces in, just not sure which ones.
I actually do go TTS w/ Lanvins.  Just sayin'
Well, I guess after you work with Gap, they have license to continue knocking off your product! This sweatshirt actually fits better than the collaboration did, feels pretty good, and costs less. With a coupon code they sent me, I picked it up for $25. There's no black villain crew right now, so why not ya know.. Sitting right next to these was a pair of sweats in the exact grey duo colorway. Wonder how JE feels about this.
So at 5'8, 150, chances are a small is going to be too big, right? Any chance of seeing an XS on this particular rider in the future?
Yep.  This really sucks.
Any chance NDC will restock the blk/wht? Got boned this morning on mobile.
Olive u-neck (got some funny light though, it's greener in person)