or Connect

Posts by barrettdudley

Yes.  June 30th QBCDR.
Any other place to find these?  
Nah, you need a UK 6 or 7.
Probably a 40, unless you have kind of wide feet in which case you might be more comfortable in a 41.
Yes, closing out this thread will definitely make those of us still waiting on a June order even more comfortable that things are still moving forward in Korea and that we will eventually receive our jackets.
Thoughts on the Hazelwood Parka?  Anybody have any experience with it or seen it in person?  
You're probably too late man.  Ssense, Men's Market (Hirshleifers), and Far Fetch all had fantastic deals on OB.
Brand new from The Corner.   Fits true but with a slightly oversized shape.  Size Small.   PM with any other questions.   $400 Shipped.  Act fast if you're interested, will be sending back in a few days.
Gotta give some love to The Corner.   I called to see if I could get a price adjustment on an item from a week-old order that had dropped again and was still in stock in my size.  The call took about three minutes and they adjusted both items from my order that had dropped again.   Really great customer service.  Definitely will not forget that.