or Connect

Posts by SeamasterLux

Thanks a lot!   Cheers mate  A&S is to thank for that mainly :) Start saving and go to A&S! You only live once :)  Thank you!
 That is my point of view. And in my experience, no tailor that I didn't like succeeded in creating a satisfactory bespoke garment. Call it (bad) luck or whatever you want. The truth is I see bespoke as an exchange of point of views with a tailor and a discussion. Otherwise I'd go with RTW. There is an experience that bespoke can procure. And I believe I've tried enough tailors to be able to judge. Whether you disagree is another story and I'm not here to talk for...
 The personal relationship is in my view the key to a successful tailoring. No good tailoring has come out from tailors I did not appreciate much.   This is pure gold, I would be tempted to add it to my signature :D
 Interesting discussion. I've talked with (too) many tailors that denigrate others' work. Between Italian, between French. Less so in England but there I put most of them in the same boat apart from A&S which is the only tailor I actually like. Oh, hold that thought, there's Chittleborough & Morgan as well. I have most of the time, for bespoke, the same person measuring, cutting and fitting. I mean, cutting at least the jacket. Trousers are another story.  I understand...
Good morning Sirs,   Anderson & Sheppard bespoke suit Finamore shirt Rubinacci knit tie Charvet PS The Armoury lapel chain Meermin double monks    
RING JACKET suit, fully unlined, size US34 / EU44, also fits a US36 / EU46 Prince of wales lightweight wool and silk fabric (78% wool, 22% silk)   Brand new with tags, trousers still at full length and unfinished sleeves on the jacket   Measurements   - Shoulder width: 42.3cm - Armhole to armhole: 49.5cm - Length of jacket from bottom of collar: 73cm - Sleeve length: 61cm (unfinished)   - Trousers waist: 39cm - Front rise: 24cm - Back rise: 39.5cm - length...
For sale, an originally 38US Brioni sportcoat resized to a 32/34 so small guys, take a look!    Measurements: - Shoulder width: 39cm - Armhole to armhole: 45cm - Jacket length from bottom of collar: 74cm - Sleeve length: 61cm   Price is 200 EUR with shipping included in Europe, 220 EUR with shipping to the rest of the world.
Carmina MTO    
Dear all,   I'm selling a brand new pair of MTO Carmina in brown with a part in crocodile. The last is RAIN and the size is 6.5 UK (40.5 EU).   I'm selling them because I misjudged the size that is too small for me (I'm a 7UK everywhere but had a 6.5 UK in Suede with Carmina, hence my mistake). Original shoe trees are included.   Ordered for 635 EUR and sold for 450 EUR with shipping to Europe or 475 EUR including shipping worldwide.   Don't hesitate if you have...