or Connect

Posts by SeamasterLux

RING JACKET suit, fully unlined, size US34 / EU44, also fits a US36 / EU46 Prince of wales lightweight wool and silk fabric (78% wool, 22% silk)   Brand new with tags, trousers still at full length and unfinished sleeves on the jacket   Measurements   - Shoulder width: 42.3cm - Armhole to armhole: 49.5cm - Length of jacket from bottom of collar: 73cm - Sleeve length: 61cm (unfinished)   - Trousers waist: 39cm - Front rise: 24cm - Back rise: 39.5cm - length...
For sale, an originally 38US Brioni sportcoat resized to a 32/34 so small guys, take a look!    Measurements: - Shoulder width: 39cm - Armhole to armhole: 45cm - Jacket length from bottom of collar: 74cm - Sleeve length: 61cm   Price is 200 EUR with shipping included in Europe, 220 EUR with shipping to the rest of the world.
Carmina MTO    
Dear all,   I'm selling a brand new pair of MTO Carmina in brown with a part in crocodile. The last is RAIN and the size is 6.5 UK (40.5 EU).   I'm selling them because I misjudged the size that is too small for me (I'm a 7UK everywhere but had a 6.5 UK in Suede with Carmina, hence my mistake). Original shoe trees are included.   Ordered for 635 EUR and sold for 450 EUR with shipping to Europe or 475 EUR including shipping worldwide.   Don't hesitate if you have...
  Artling Luxire Jantzen Sozzi Meermin
@Betelgeuse, congrats for your win! It's a nice one   I'm open to the next challenge.
For those who were craving for TONIK   http://www.ebay.com/itm/TONIK-WOOL-MOHAIR-FABRIC-MADE-IN-ENGLAND-BY-DORMEUIL-/291243534374?pt=UK_Crafts_Fabric&hash=item43cf77a826  
X-Post with Friday challenge   Here is my entry. Cashmere and silk Ermenegildo Zegna sport coat with micro brown and tan houndstooth wool trousers, an Emma Willis MTM shirt and a Drake's for Bergdorf Goodman tie, Drake's PS as well. Carmina tobacco suede shoes.      
Here is my entry. Cashmere and silk Ermenegildo Zegna sport coat with micro brown and tan houndstooth wool trousers, an Emma Willis MTM shirt and a Drake's for Bergdorf Goodman tie, Drake's PS as well. Carmina tobacco suede shoes.      
 I can imagine "but I, being poor, have only my dreams" I'm stuck for now with a 50mm 1.4 Canon and I'm only starting to guess that I'll order a full frame camera with a 35mm 1.4 Sigma so we're already a world apart.