or Connect

Posts by SeamasterLux

Clients paying full price with VAT are now at 3'600 EUR for a suit FYI
 Superb look!
Hi Guys!   Hope you had a nice festive season.   Green donegal sport coat by Orazio Luciano X Jean-Manuel Moreau Beige vest by The Armoury Finamore shirt Luxire Trousers Calabrese tie Rota PS Meermin double monks      
2 suits sold 
FOR SALE - Green Ermenegildo Zegna sport coat in silk and cashmere (fully canvassed) - Size US 34 / EU 44: 600€ - Blue three piece MTM (half-canvassed) Suit by Michael Ohnona US 34 / EU 44: 500€ SOLD - DFS Oger DB suit US 34 / EU 44 (fully canvassed): 350€ SOLD - Light grey 2 piece MTM (half-canvassed) suit by Michael Ohnona US 34 / EU 44: 450€ All pieces have the same measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 41.5cm Armpit to Armpit: 47cm Length from bottom of collar:...
I expressed myself badly. It's actually at the train station of Lake Como, Como San Giovanni.  Absolutely insane!
I spent some holidays in Bellagio on Lake Como and when going back to Milan to take my flight, I encountered a few hundreds (actually close to a thousand) migrants from Eritrea occupying the train station and the area in front of it, clothes hanging on the balustrades. The luggage storage facility was closed due to too many thefts occurring there and on top, you had a few migrants scanning passengers and on-boarding and off-boarding trains quickly. Very reassuring! Cool...
Thanks for noticing! I added a close up of the buttons hoping one would notice. As expected of you ;-)
Hello gents, Long time no see! Vintage Claude Rousseau blazer (former cutter at Camps and Cifonelli)   and details, of course, of the outfit featuring gold buttons from Holland & Sherry [[SPOILER]]
For French bespoke afficionados, be sure to visit http://vestiairedurenard.fr/  I saw some pretty sweet deals on nice French tailoring http://vestiairedurenard.fr/en/product/canvassed-bespoke-lightweight-40-42l-suit-with-two-trousers-camps-de-luca/