or Connect

Posts by SeamasterLux

FYI guys, just saw that Kevin Seah had an online sale for G&G and EG: https://kevin-seah-bespoke.myshopify.com/collections/shoes   The cambridge pair is at 1000 $SGD which means 650 EUR, not bad! That's roughly 40-50% off.
Good day gents!   Today is made of relatively inexpensive items: - New Kingston suit (HK) - buttonhole made in Paris though - Boggi 7-fold tie - Loding shoes with a cognac patina   The only item that defies the rule is the shirt, made by CEGO in NYC, in Zendaline cotton    
Thanks! Yes indeed, no flash. Only ambient available light and given that both were at a night market, it's very varied but often tungsten light
I feel humbled by your pictures guys. The ones posted by KoY are absolutely extraordinary.   Here's one from a recent trip to Chiang Mai    
Thanks a lot to @EFV for the nice pictures :-)
Happy to see you are following Simon :-) However, no. It does not. The outcome is far from what I had imagined and I had to alter the coat quite a bit to have a decent back. The front was good though. 
Good day gents,   Here's a new sale with suits and sport coats in excellent condition (all in 9/10 condition). Size is roughly EU 44/46 or US 34/36.    Shipping in Europe is included. The rest of the world, add 15 EUR.    Please look at the table picture for measurements in cm and inches as well as the price. 
Pleasure my friend! One of my favorite DB by Ripense 
 True with the current pricing of DH but they used to be cheaper, more around the 300-400 euros for sweaters which made them comparable to RRL now. Thanks for your answer, it sheds some light!  That's a bit my feeling as well. Thanks for sharing. Anyway after trying out, it turns out even the S is too big for me. 
 Yes I have. As it is a rather disappointing experience, I tend not to share about it. It's hard to judge a tailor on one commission but it didn't make me want to commission another one admittedly.