or Connect

Posts by SeamasterLux

Interesting but I'd prefer to keep Cardigan for a later challenge. I love them. I don't want to mix with waistcoats for now. New challenge is up:  http://www.styleforum.net/t/462532/friday-challenge-march-6th-show-us-your-odd-waistcoat/0_100
Inspiration   The theme of this Friday Challenge is to show us your odd waistcoat.   Patterns are more than welcome but solids are accepted. The colour can be the same as the suit or sport coat but it has to be slightly different still.   Rules: 1) Odd waistcoat must be worn 2) Outfits must fit the basic premise of a CM fit i.e shirt, tie, suit/sc, trousers and proper shoes/boots. PS's are optional. 3) Post a picture of your outfit worn this week. 4) One entry per...
   Well then, thanks in that case! The next challenge will be up today: SHOW US YOUR ODD WAISTCOAT!
 Duh, I'm confused (thanks though). Do I choose the next challenge or Braddock does?
 I beg you Please Do come like this to Pitti 88
 Second one sounds interesting but I'd go for the first one
[EDIT: waistcoat wasn't included...]   Other outfit      
 It'll take you a minute to call them and ask. Much easier that way. Be it by Skype or by normal phone. You wouldn't pay more than what, 3 USD for the call.  Given the fact that Lorenzo was in NY 3 weeks ago, I don't think he'll be in NY before another 5 weeks at least.
 As you very rightly said, a lot of SR produced RTW is of very mediocre quality and absolutely a shame to the address and the name of Savile Row, starting at the number 1. That being said, Smalto is indeed done by Caruso (Premium line). It's a very good fully canvassed construction but nothing absolutely extraordinary. The silhouette is interesting and the lapels are usually very beautiful. The RTW is however not worth its price (2'500-3'000) as you can hit Italian Bespoke...
Yep I know. shame on me. I already bowed and left the scene.