or Connect

Posts by SeamasterLux

A 2-piece suit with Kenjiro starts at 3500 EUR
Let's say, it's not as if @EFV was not a member or only a lurker. It just happened that you didn't dare to post as you knew you'd win 
Congrats to @EFV, winner of this Pitti Edition
 I wonder whether that has to do with your witnessing a lesson in runway walking and feeling excited about it
Poll is up guys
Hi guys,   Here's my entry for the challenge: Sartoria Ripense suit Finamore shirt Shibumi tie Drake's Scarf and PS The Armoury lapel chain Meermin shoes Orange Falke socks :)  
Thank you guys!   I'm pretty sure there'll be some interesting entries for the next one!   Erik, I still have to come to meet up with you
If you were staying one day in Firenze for Pitti Uomo, what would you wear? Rules: - Tie / No tie is up to you- Collared shirt / polo shirt- Socks are optional (yes, even in winter, there are brave guys here)- Let's see some colour!- 3 pics max but one will be selected per entry Rules f'ed (Copyright: Cleav)Submissions must be posted by 1700hrs GMT Saturday 17th January 2015. All submissions are to have been worn week beginning 11th January 2015. The poll will go up...
Oh! What a nice surprise :) A good way to start in Florence!   Thanks guys.   Next is: if you were staying one day in Firenze for Pitti Uomo, what would you wear?   Rules:   - Tie / No tie is up to you - Collared shirt / polo shirt - Socks are optional (yes, even in winter, there are brave guys here) - Let's see some colour!
From today's outfit