or Connect

Posts by i01111000

How do you avoid fast food? Do you pack a lunch at work?    I should pack a lunch, but ya know. Whos got two thumbs and is a lazy fat ass? this guy.
There is a slim chance that Ryan Gosling is boring as shit in his regular life. In his spare time he assumes alter online identities and makes posts about his various outfits on various "fashion forums". Gosling would likely conclude that only the common serfdom post on WDYWT and, because he is a big movie superstar mildly famous actor and highly acclaimed sex symbol, he needs a more unique conduit to display his fashion prowess to the world: via "what is Ryan Gosling...
Niiiiice.   Thank you!
Psst,   Speaking of websites, I chanced upon a site looking for the Momotaro site mentioned earlier. . http://www.okayamadenim.com/ I Can't tell if it's legit or knockoffs. The prices are lower than any I've seen and they explain that due to the dollar's strength vs the yen their shit is for the low. The fits look different but then again it's (basically) the only Momo merchant with a man wearing the jeans.   What do you think?
This comes up quite a bit. Maybe there should be a "What Is Ryan Gosling Wearing In This Picture" thread.   I personally am not opposed to adding "What does Ryan Gosling Look Like While He's Sleeping?", "How Salty is Ryan Gosling Chest Sweat Today?", and "If I Delicately Sew Together A Superfan Suit Made Entirely Ryan Gosling's Luxuriously Smooth Angel Skin, Will I Myself Become Ryan Gosling?" threads as well.       (Probably a Carhartt shirt judging by the...
They're attempting to go at a younger crowd. The typical BB fit is "fat old man". They have to do something different. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they are (or were) getting pretty heavy competition from Vineyard Vines  and the like
teger made a thesis?
Chambray is in total fad mode so eeeeeverybody has it. Slim is in total fad mode so eeeeeeeeverybody has it. Depends on how much you want to spend and how many barely noticable extras the shirt has:   (in order of class)   Old Navy or Rue 21   Gap   Banana Republic or J. Crew   eeehhh Macys or something   Self Edge, Blue Owl, Blue in Green, etc   ehhhhh Saks Fifth or something   Supreme   *You can go to any website and type in...
All of you should piss off and be glad your don't have the opposite problem. My foot is so flat and narrow that I need an A width to get a somewhat secure fit. You don't just walk into a store and find a 13 A. You people make me sick flaunting your average feet and stylish leather shoes. Call the WAAAAAmbulance   On a less aggressive note, leather stretches, so stretch that shit. Like glasses, a slight stretch can make a huge difference in comfort.Your foot is soft...
Luckily for you it's the left arm and not the right. Several things can be done, but I've listed only a few:   1. Use it to dust your television 2. Use it as classy limited edition toilet paper 3. Take it to a store as a reference piece to buy a new one 4. Mend with a patch and channel the vintage work wear je ne sais quoi 5. Keep as a reminder to buy a washing machine not made of sharp knives and needles 6. People wear jeans with holes, why not shirts? Go full IDGAF mode...