or Connect

Posts by mtoc

I hate to bring this up again, but are people going with their Barrie/Trubalance for the 2030 last D or E width? Or does it make any difference? The 3sixteen website suggests going down a full size for normal or narrow widths for the 2030, but I don't think I've seen that discussed here. I'm liking the sound of this smoke gray Kudu boot, so I want to make sure I can make the best guess for my size
  I called about the #8 Indy. They didn't have it
For those interested in the J Crew cap toe, the personal stylist I chatted with on jcrew.com said they have no plans restock that boot.    I'm undecided about keeping a pair of ravello chukkas from the shoe mart, or returning them and picking up the #8 chukka from unionmade with antique edging. Unfortunately, I can't have both. Any opinions on which would be better for casual wear (mostly raw denim)? I'm leaning towards ravello because they may never be available...
These are the one wash version purchased online from BiG, who hemmed them to 32". I tried them on and knew immediately they were too small for me, meaning they have no more wear than any pair that's been tried on in store.   Actual measurements: Waist: 15.5 Upper thigh: 11 Knee: 8 Leg opening: 8 Inseam: 32   I can provide pictures if requested, but due to their brand new nature, they are no different than what is on BiG...
These are the one wash version purchased online from BiG, who hemmed them to 32". I tried them on and knew immediately they were too small for me, meaning they have no more wear than any pair that's been tried on in store.   Actual measurements: Waist: 15.5 Upper thigh: 11 Knee: 8 Leg opening: 8 Inseam: 32   I can provide pictures if requested, but due to their brand new nature, they are no different than what is on BiG...