or Connect

Posts by Thomas Kalflo

Hi everyone!   About the Corthay shop in Paris, more and more employees speak english (Karim, the young patineur, speaks fairly well and Yasu is fluent).   About the polish for a Caviar patina (such as the Kleber on the front page), I would use a black colour on a regular care base, and swap to light brown once in a while if you feel it is getting too dark.   It is a main advice that I give about polishing: Always use a darker colour! It gives a lot of depth...
Hi everyone!   My name is Thomas Kalflo and I work as a Craftman for Corthay. Let me know if you have any question about the fitting/colours/material/care/do-able models... anything.    Have a good day!   Thomas   PS: Some of your pictures were directly or indirectly taken from my FB account. Very surprised to see them here^^!
Hello everyone!   My name is Thomas. I'm in my mid-twenties and I live in London, UK. I work as a Craftman for the shoemaker Corthay. I will post some of my creation from time to time (I am a patina artist) and original models made by our Made to Measure workshop.   My wardrobe is as quiet as my shoes are flashy. Black/grey or light colour shirts, rather narrow fitting jeans, and very colourful socks!!   Grey or black 3pieces suit when needed.   Have a...