or Connect

Posts by Andrew Kinder

I can get the top button closed, but you're right that I wasn't able to on the first try. Returning isn't possible because I got them on eBay for about $20 cheaper than UB's website, and the seller doesn't accept returns. How easy is it to resell UB jeans? It doesn't make much sense to me why everyone says to size down one, but it not be true? I'm tempted to just keep wearing them until they're comfortable, but I also don't wanna wear them in and then not be able to sell...
Just got my first pair of raw denim jeans in the mail today, which are UB. For the first 30 minutes I could only get the bottom two buttons buttoned, but as the day progressed I was able to get all of the buttons done. The jeans are super tight in the waist though. Like they become decently uncomfortable if I leave the top button done for more than an hour. Is this normal with UB, or raw denim in general? I usually wear a 31 waist, so I took the advice given and ordered a...
Near mint condition Loake 1880 wingtips, size UK 9.5   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Loake-1880-Chester-Brown-Mens-Wingtip-Shoes-Size-UK-9-5-/161090028348?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2581b6c33c  
Up for sale is a pair of light brown wingtips from the Loake 1880 line. These have been worn only once. Unfortunately they are a bit too big for me, and I walked across concrete so it's not possible for me to return them. The uppers are in perfect condition. The soles have a few scuffs on the bottom because of the concrete (as you can see in the picture). They have been conditioned and polished once. The shoes are labeled size UK 9.5, I wear a US 11 and they're about a...
I'm looking for this type of boot, the brown ankle height ones.   http://oi45.tinypic.com/del3md.jpg   The closest I've found is the Chelsea boot, but I don't like the elastic parts.   Can anyone help me out with this? Plain leather boots. No laces or anything. Zippers are fine. And with the pointyish toe, like in the picture.