or Connect

Posts by AceK

hey there, where can i find a comprehensive list of what determines the quality of a shoe? (specifically high-end shoes)
Check out my Kiton stash!!! INCLUDING THE NICEST COAT ON EBAY!!! ENDING SOON!!! Plus other items! www.ebay.com/sch/lln-inc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686 FREE SHIPPING TO SF MEMBERS!!!  
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Kiton 100% Cashmere Jacket Which Reverses For Rain to 100% Poliammide Comes with Folding Hideaway hood That Can Be Worn on Either Side This is an Absolutely Stunning Jacket PERFECT FOR THE SPRING Plenty of Pockets For Convenience Each Side Has Zipper Plus Snaps to Close It is a Dark Orange / Brown Color Size 50 / 40R RETAIL $5,248 I have the Matching Weekend Bag Up on Ebay WILL GIVE SPECIAL DEAL TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING BOTH THEY...
 Up For Sale is an Extremely Rare 100% Authentic Kiton 100% Guanaco With a Beaver Fur* Collar Mens Coat For Whoever is Unfamiliar with Guanaco It is an Extremely Rare and Expensive Fabric which is Both Softer and Lighter than Cashmere. It is Second Only to the Vicuña Itself. This Coat Is Absolutely Stunning. It is European Size 50 which is a 40R Email me with any and all questions! *Please note I cannot find on the label where it states what the fur is from,...
Check out my Kiton stash!!! www.ebay.com/sch/lln-inc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686 FREE SHIPPING TO SF MEMBERS!!!
Check out my Kiton stash!!! www.ebay.com/sch/lln-inc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686 FREE SHIPPING TO SF MEMBERS!!!
Up For Sale is an Extremely Rare 100% Authentic Kiton 100% Guanaco With a Beaver Fur* Collar Mens Coat For Whoever is Unfamiliar with Guanaco It is an Extremely Rare and Expensive Fabric which is Both Softer and Lighter than Cashmere. It is Second Only to the Vicuña Itself. This Coat Is Absolutely Stunning. It is European Size 50 which is a 40R Email me with any and all questions! *Please note I cannot find on the label where it states what the fur is from however...
Brand New In Box Ralph Lauren Collection Made In Italy Irby Vachetta Black Sandals  Includes Dust bags PM me with any and all questions!!! Available in sizes 11D, and 12D  PM me for additional sizes!
Brand New In Box Ralph Lauren Collection Made In Italy Ivinghoe Vachetta Black Sandals Includes Dust bags Open to Offers Just PM me!!! PM me with any and all questions!!! Available in sizes 10D, 11.5D, and 12D  PM me for additional sizes!
ENDING IN ONE DAY Brioni Brown Suede Loafers Sizes 10, 10.5, 11.5 http://www.ebay.com/sch/lln-inc/m.html?item=221179656542&pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item337f55b95e&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 $750 RETAIL - $369 plus free shipping for SF members. PM me with offers!