or Connect

Posts by AceK

Check out my Kiton stash!!! www.ebay.com/sch/lln-inc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686 FREE SHIPPING TO SF MEMBERS!!!
Up For Sale is an Extremely Rare 100% Authentic Kiton 100% Guanaco With a Beaver Fur* Collar Mens Coat For Whoever is Unfamiliar with Guanaco It is an Extremely Rare and Expensive Fabric which is Both Softer and Lighter than Cashmere. It is Second Only to the Vicuña Itself. This Coat Is Absolutely Stunning. It is European Size 50 which is a 40R Email me with any and all questions! *Please note I cannot find on the label where it states what the fur is from however...
Brand New In Box Ralph Lauren Collection Made In Italy Irby Vachetta Black Sandals  Includes Dust bags PM me with any and all questions!!! Available in sizes 11D, and 12D  PM me for additional sizes!
Brand New In Box Ralph Lauren Collection Made In Italy Ivinghoe Vachetta Black Sandals Includes Dust bags Open to Offers Just PM me!!! PM me with any and all questions!!! Available in sizes 10D, 11.5D, and 12D  PM me for additional sizes!
ENDING IN ONE DAY Brioni Brown Suede Loafers Sizes 10, 10.5, 11.5 http://www.ebay.com/sch/lln-inc/m.html?item=221179656542&pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item337f55b95e&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 $750 RETAIL - $369 plus free shipping for SF members. PM me with offers!
Is there a rule about a sportcoat being darker than pants? If so, does it apply to outerwear and what about sweaters? Thanks in advance for everyones help!
Thanks (hem tape)... Whats the best place (or places) to get high quality fabrics (for suits) for great prices in the nyc area?
Hi there, what is the strip of fabric/ribbon that comes in the pants pocket of expensive suits (its about half an inch thick and maybe 3 feet long)? possibly expensive pants too? Ive had this a few times. Thanks in advance for the help.
ENDING NOW Tom Ford and Brioni Shoes http://www.ebay.com/sch/lln-inc/m.html?item=221176787434&pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item337f29f1ea&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562   FREE SHIPPING FOR SF MEMBERS
Nib Stunning Brioni Shoes Brown Suede Sizes 10, 10.5, and 11.5 Drivers RETAIL $750 Brioni Slip-On Drivers Dark Brown Suede Retail $750 Sizes 10, 10.5, and 11.5 Dust Bags Included Open to Offers Just PM Me!!! PM me with any and all Questions!!!