or Connect

Posts by AceK

Ok here are the pics! Please let me know what you think of the design and coloring. All feedback will be very much appreciated!  
Ok I received the sample today and the quality is better than expected! They feel very sturdy and have a certain weightlessness of horn. I hope to post pics tomorrow. This sample is of a medium brown color with polarized lenses. The sample I am currently working on will come in 2 colors a white/honey for sunglasses and black with white stripe for optical.
The idea is to offer high quality frames at affordable prices.
India, they export some of the world's most beautiful horn. This is where all the reputable companies source their horn from. At least one of the countries.
Hi all, my name is Howard and I've been a member of style forum for almost 2 years now.  I've worn glasses most of my life for comfort and have used them as an accessory to add to my clothing. I've always wanted a pair of genuine horn but they are on the pricier side. Recently I looked into manufacturing costs and found they're significantly lower than what's normally charged. I've been studying for my LSAT's but figured there might be some opportunity here and this is...
How can I get a response about advertising? I emailed twice but no response....Does anyone know pricing?
Any other ways of promoting a kickstarter or indiegogo campaign on sf?? that might work however I'm not sure it would have the desired effect...
Hey guys, is there any effective way of promoting a mens fashion kickstarter or indiegogo campaign on sf??
SALE ENDING IN 1 HOUR!!! JACK SPADE LEATHER BAGS!!!   http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=leather&item=221252248253&_osacat=0&_from=R40&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=lln-inc&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xjack+spade+%28sale%2C+reduced%29&_nkw=jack+spade+%28sale%2C+reduced%29&_sacat=0   CHECK OUT THE REST OF MY JACK SPADE BAGS! LOTS OF...
SALE ENDING IN 3 DAYS!!! JACK SPADE LEATHER BAGS!!!   http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=leather&item=221252248253&_osacat=0&_from=R40&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=lln-inc&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xjack+spade+%28sale%2C+reduced%29&_nkw=jack+spade+%28sale%2C+reduced%29&_sacat=0   CHECK OUT THE REST OF MY JACK SPADE BAGS! LOTS OF...