or Connect

Posts by AceK

Here is the next sample. This is an optical frame in black horn with marbled grey and brown. Please let me know what you guys think.
That coloring is very nice. But these frames will be a different color, so I don't think blue lenses will work with it.
The proposed priceAs of now we won't be putting Rx lenses in, but the lenses will be able to be swapped for Rx at your optician.Sounds like a cool idea...will def keep it in mind!
As I said before we submitted a design similar to wayfarer albeit more round. I will post pics when I receive. In regards to lens color, we are looking into the option, but don't know yet whether or not we will offer this. What color lens did you have in mind?   
Thanks! If you would like I can PM you when I know more details of when and how they will be sold. Let me know. Thanks.
We plan on offering them for retail.
I myself am in this category! As I said before we hope to move on to all sizes!
 The lenses we currently use (plan on using) for sunglasses is CR-39. With Horn it is important to use a lightweight lense, therefore glass is not optimal. The lenses will all be polarized!  We actually just sent a design similar to what you are describing for sampling! I will post pics as soon as they arrive! The price point we are hoping for will be in the $250-$300 range. give or take
Thanks! I have submitted the next designs for sampling. So hopefully in the coming weeks.This design is 54mm lense. The designs I submitted for sampling now are 49mm and 50mm. These are for average size faces, however I plan to make designs for small faces and large faces once I get things started. 
Thanks for the input! This model was meant to be more contemporary. The designs I'm working on now are more classic designs.