or Connect

Posts by Sungodly

Ah yes, thank you!
NEW in Box - Ralph Lauren Purple Label Hewitt II   Monkstrap shoes made in England by Edward Green, U.S. size 10D. Rich, dark brown suede with brass buckle. Simple, elegant lines and classic style, including dust bags and Ralph Lauren shoe trees. Retail price $1,250.   Across the sole, the shoes measure 12" from heel to toe and 4" at the widest point.   These shoes are listed as an ebay auction with a starting bid of $650.00.
Very Gently Used Calzoleria Harris Wingtips   Calzoleria Harris shoes are handmade in Florence, Italy and speak of class and sophistication. These wingtips are considered among the highest quality constructed and finished shoes in the world. These shoes have been worn only a handful of times. Please look at all photos: there is some difference in color between the photos due to lighting, but on my computer the last photo seems to represent the actual shoe color most...
NEW Luigi Borrelli Men's Dress Shirt Incredible hand stitching and distinctive details make this Borrelli shirt perfect for the man with style and an appreciation for fine craftsmanship. Keep company with other famous wearers of Borrelli garments such as Pavarotti, Richard Gere, Harrison Ford, and Al Pacino. The shirt is 100% cotton, extremely soft and supple, with a classic fit and standard cuffs. Note: Although brand new and never worn, there is a small mark on the...
Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Measured across the bottom of the sole, the shoes are exactly 4" wide at the widest point and 12.5" long. I hope that helps, please let me know if you have other questions.
Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza shoes, made in Italy.   Retail value for these gorgeous cap toe shoes is $595.00. They have never been worn and are still in the box with duster bags. The quality is impeccable. These shoes belong in the wardrobe of a man with a refined sense of style and taste.   These are listed as an ebay auction with a starting bid of $270.
Sartori Napoli Hand Finished Exclusively for Bergdorf Goodman. Made in Italy.   This gorgeous 3-button blazer is new with tags. It is 100% wool with a beautiful hand. Never worn, it was originally priced at $1,495, purchased marked down at $599.   This item is listed as an ebay auction with a starting bid of $329.