or Connect

Posts by arglist

Fantastic reply! I wish there had been somebody to tell me this when I started to build my business wardrobe.
Hi   I have this MTM shirt which I find fit's rather well (for online MTM). I feel like I should adjust for sloping shoulders AND for forward shoulders to get rid of the wrinkling around my shoulders/neck.   Do you agree and if yes, how much adjustment should I ask for? If no, what else could be adjusted?  
 Ah, I see. I have clean petrol or Saphir Renomat. Which would you prefer? Very grateful for your help!
 Thank you so much, Ron. I will try this then. I have ordered their leather soap and the HUSSARD spray to prep the shoes.
 Forgive me for bumping this but the answers I got don't fully answer my question. I know that I can darken my shoes by using darker cream polishes or wax; I have done that before. The problem I had with that method was that after some time the lighter colour shone through in the creases which looked very messy. So my question remains: Will Juvacuir be adequate or will I need to buy some teinture française?
 I have just placed a large order with Valmour France, among other products ordered two bottles of Juvacuir. Valmour says this product is used for refreshing the existing colour but Ron obviously used this with great success to change the colour as well. I have a pair of Carmina oxfords in tanned grain calf that I don't wear because of their yellowish colour:  I plan on using light and mid brown Juvacuir to actually darken them slightly. I hesitate to use "teinture...
 You are correct. I think the black one has some form of rubber sole as well. I was mistaken. However I neither need the black nor the suede model (come to think of it, I do. But I want the brown one first!)  That is a great help, thank you so much. I have difficult feet and Forest fits me well so I hesitate to order the boot on Robert. But since I live in Switzerland and this is a Swiss supplier I will have the chance to actually try them on!
 I also got them on my color 8 Aldens and I have not been able to get rid of them. I guess it's a matter of degree and how you define "ruined". Maybe my wording was too strong. Anyway, this is all somewhat beside my original point which I realize I did not really make too clearly: Would there be interest in a group MTO for a Balmoral boot in 800092 patternForest lastVegano Chestnut or Vegano Brown CalfDainite rubber sole ? Would look somewhat like this:  Would sport this...
 Yeah, I keep reading this. But both my Aldens and my Carminas get spots all over when in contact with rain. And they're both regularly treated with Saphir Cordo Cream and occasionally wax. On the other hand I have several pairs of well waxed calf leather shoes that remain their shine when used in rainy weather. YMMV, I guess.
 Shhhhhh! You're ruining my excuse to order another pair of boots.  But besides that I could not find this product in Europe. Anybody know a source?