or Connect

Posts by DmitryKP

Too I would like to learn the size in a last 348, 337 and 360.length 26.5 cm, width 9.4 cm.
Thanks
Thanks
Forgive me! I wanted to receive a fast reply
Good morning!   I want to buy the 348th block. What size to choose? the block 337 at a rate of 7 is almost ideal. Only a heel at me very narrow. Therefore in a heel on width it is very free. But in a sock on width end-to-end. the block 341 at a rate of 7 draws in. In a heel and on the center for width it is excellent. But in a sock on width presses a little finger.
Good morning!   I want to buy the 348th block. What size to choose? the block 337 at a rate of 7 is almost ideal. Only a heel at me very narrow. Therefore in a heel on width it is very free. But in a sock on width end-to-end. the block 341 at a rate of 7 draws in. In a heel and on the center for width it is excellent. But in a sock on width presses a little finger.
Good morning! Here I reflected to buy couple of good kroketovsky footwear for the spring-summer.  But because of impossibility to measure to have to guess.  I have a footwear from C&J and from Trickers.  All couples can be carried and even it is necessary, but the ideal and isn't present.  And it would be desirable.  Maybe who will prompt.  Especially a problem that if even there was an opportunity to measure most, questions would be not less.  As it is frequent when I...
  Forgive for my English :-) Even I do not know at what forum still to ask.